Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shooting in Charleston, SC

Featured Replies

Maybe the cops didn't care how well his vest fit.

  • Replies 322
  • Views 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Just heard (yes, on Fox News) some of the statements of the family members at the evil one's hearing. They are much better people then I am. Maybe with time I could offer the animal forgiveness but not this soon.

 

God bless them and God grant peaceful rest to their loved ones.

 

I agree, their faith is very strong! God bless all of them with their healing, as well as the souls of their loved ones who passed.

I couldn't talk to him if he killed my family. I'm not sure that I would even want to be in the same room. They are stronger than me.

 

Agreed. I may say something to him, but it would most definitely get me in trouble.

Since when do victim family members speak at bail hearings? Odd justice system in SC.

Since when do victim family members speak at bail hearings? Odd justice system in SC.

 

I agree. Retarded.

To no one's surprise a lot of info is coming out about the killer.

 

Pictures of him on the beach where he wrote 14:88 in the sand are now popping up. 14:88 is a favorite of the white supremacists.

 

Urban Dictionary: 14/88

It's nuts to say that there was any other motivation then race. He chose a church because it's supposed to be a place of peace and safety and least likely to have someone armed to stop him.

 

It doesn't matter what his motive was, it happened at a church.

 

A sin, is a sin, is a sin.

Yes it was at a church. I think he was pointing out that many will overlook the racism part, at least a little bit, and cry out "it was in a church". Meaning, what I read that Fox News said about it "a war on Christians", which is not the case, and completely ignoring the facts and misleading people.

 

It doesn't matter what his motive was, it happened at a church.

 

A sin, is a sin, is a sin.

It was a black pastor who brought it up on Fox, and he is very wrong in what he said. But then Doocy ran with it and said: "It's Extraordinary That Charleston Church Shooting Is Being Called A Hate Crime".

 

Racial? Yes! War on Christians? No!

 

I believe that an competent person who qualifies should be able to carry open or concealed anywhere, except federal buildings, and police stations.

 

If you wanted a "high kill count" you will go where there is a very slim chance that there will be someone else with a weapon, such as a school.

 

As soon as I heard this news last night the first thought I had was "was it a white person?", "I bet it's a white person".

 

I was a little surprised at how young the guy was. As soon as you heard of this I am sure almost all thought right away it most likely was racial. But with all that is coming out, nothing points to it being a war on Christians.

 

It might not be a war on Christians; however, he wanted to start a war.

 

What better place than this church to include blacks and Christians from the start.

Can you throw some of those my way too? I'll take all I can get.

 

Will do lawildcat!

The AME church was started as a result of blacks being attacked while praying in the Methodist church.

Agreed! The only thing what would have stopped him, well, was another gun. If he didn't have access to a gun, as someone pointed out earlier, he could have used a pressure cooker like the Boston bombers. People are crazy and the only way to stop with is with force, not more laws. They need to worry about the laws on the books now and enforce them.

 

I'm sorry, but if I was black and in this church, and saw this young white kid alone, I would have wondered "what the hell is he doing here?", and "this can't be good".

 

This is not the answer; however, this is the solution that many will take going forward.

 

Act first and then ask questions later.

 

The church age is coming to an end in this country.

What we are seeing is that race is still an issue and not a whole lot different than it was previously.

 

Difference? Racists are quieter about it. It's also not generational. Millennials have race issues. Period.

 

Pray for all millennials.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.