Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shooting in Charleston, SC

Featured Replies

But when? MANY has said in the past that the end is near. "Mark 13:32". There has been a lot of events in the past that made people believe the end is near, but we simply do not know.

 

However, With some things that I go by, I agree, VERY soon. But again that is only a guess. I hope it happens in our lifetimes, just my thoughts.

 

5a147c_7deabeadfc4d4b17a39c074b7a42d0e1.png_256

  • Replies 322
  • Views 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The time for grace is ending; therefore, the dispensation period is about to end.

 

I said that the end of the church age is upon us. I did not say that this event in Charleston is the beginning of the end.

 

All I can say is that my prayers go to you as well.

 

I might add that it might have occurred to you that the "hook in the jaw" is a reference to the children of Israel being led away in captivity? An historic event that Ezekiel would have been well aware of?

 

To the Mods: I am sorry that I helped this thread get off track. I will not discuss anymore of this on this one. Sorry.

All I can say is that my prayers go to you as well.

 

I don't like posts very often, but this one I loved, and it caused me a good belly laugh.

I don't like posts very often, but this one I loved, and it caused me a good belly laugh.

 

...and prayers to you as well, Jim Schue.

All I can say is that my prayers go to you as well.

 

I might add that it might have occurred to you that the "hook in the jaw" is a reference to the children of Israel being led away in captivity? An historic event that Ezekiel would have been well aware of?

 

To the Mods: I am sorry that I helped this thread get off track. I will not discuss anymore of this on this one. Sorry.

 

Those children of Israel should have been given more than a hook to the jaw.

 

We are heading down the same path.

  • Author

Many still agree with the statement below:

 

"Our new government is founded upon exactly the opposite ideas; its foundations are laid, its cornerstone rests, upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery, subordination to the superior race, is his natural and normal condition."

 

Alexander H. Stephens

Vice President of the Confederacy

Westboro is going to picket the funerals.

 

They say God sent the shooter because the church supported Hillary Clinton.

Westboro is going to picket the funerals.

 

They say God sent the shooter because the church supported Hillary Clinton.

 

Wait until SCOTUS declares Gay Marriage as legal in the USA within 9 days.

Wait until SCOTUS declares Gay Marriage as legal in the USA within 9 days.

 

Wait for what? WBC's reaction?

  • Author
Westboro is going to picket the funerals.

 

They say God sent the shooter because the church supported Hillary Clinton.

image.jpg

Westboro is going to picket the funerals.

 

They say God sent the shooter because the church supported Hillary Clinton.

 

They really seem more and more like a cult than a Church. It's a shame they call themselves one.

Westboro is going to picket the funerals.

 

They say God sent the shooter because the church supported Hillary Clinton.

 

Another lovely response.

Wait for what? WBC's reaction?

 

I think he's talking fire and brimstone and the end of days. :idunno:

  • Author
Wait until SCOTUS declares Gay Marriage as legal in the USA within 9 days.

I think I know what you meant. They are blaming it on their support of a candidate, but when the SCOTUS rules gay marriage legal throughout the land they will go nuts, well, nuttier than they already are now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.