Have you not liked a poster then after meeting them you changed your mind?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember that I wasn't always the biggest fan of LSURock back in the day. Then I met him and he was a very likable fellow. Hard to believe that it will be 8 years since he passed away this year.

Man it doesn't seem that long!

None, although I'm sure there are a few out there that may dislike what I have to say.

Of course, there's is that one that I go above and beyond and really, really like...

Awe, i really like you too, but I thought we were keeping that on the downlow?

I like to think that regardless of differences in politics, religion, etc. etc. etc., there's a lot of commonality among us.

Randy Parker and I are as different as night and day in many respects. Yet we get along famously, and I count him as a good friend.

I suspect that happens a lot.

I like to think that regardless of differences in politics, religion, etc. etc. etc., there's a lot of commonality among us.

Randy Parker and I are as different as night and day in many respects. Yet we get along famously, and I count him as a good friend.

I suspect that happens a lot.

You might want to rethink that one there....

I actually had the opposite experience. I introduced myself to a certain member who I had always admired. He was cold and indifferent. Maybe I wasn't one of his favorites.

Sorry Hasbeen2. :isurrender: