Have you not liked a poster then after meeting them you changed your mind?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What ever became of our boy Makavelli?

To be honest I don't even remember who that was now. Man, that was a long time ago.

Last I remember (assuming I'm remembering correctly) he was living in Miami I think. @MJAlltheWay24 may know better though.

I remember Mak introducing himself to me at a CovCath / NewCath game in about 2002 or so, he was a senior, and had no shirt on and was covered in war paint.

Classic stuff.

Mak graduated from NCC in 2005 and went to NKU, where we became pretty good friends and fraternity brothers. After graduation and slinging drinks at Arnie's, he started moving up the chain with Red Bull as a promoter or whatever their titles are. He started moving up more and more with Red Bull, moved to Miami (FL) to work for them and about a year ago or so he moved to Chicago and still working for Red Bull. Made a nice little career for himself.

He still comes back in town often for weddings and other events. Good dude.

Mak graduated from NCC in 2005 and went to NKU, where we became pretty good friends and fraternity brothers. After graduation and slinging drinks at Arnie's, he started moving up the chain with Red Bull as a promoter or whatever their titles are. He started moving up more and more with Red Bull, moved to Miami (FL) to work for them and about a year ago or so he moved to Chicago and still working for Red Bull. Made a nice little career for himself.

Went to grade school with that Cat, glad he's doing well.

Yeah, I don't think I'm any different in person than I am on here. Others who have met me would have to decide if that were really true or not.

I'm not saying a "different" person, just altered by the nature of the media. Words typed can often have a different context...so same person, just how language / messages get interpreted by readers.

The anonymous nature of an online personality in a format like this alters how people view you typically.

Thanks for the update. If anybody knew his whereabouts, it would be the guy who I figured was his brother.