Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jaylen Brown... where does he end up?

Featured Replies

  • Author
He won't win a national title there...

 

They have as good a chance as anyone with their class coming in.

  • Replies 78
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The big time programs this year really didn't load up in the top 10 or 15. Crazy year for recruiting

Coach Cal needs to reach out to Terrence Jones and have him reach out to Brown....

Any word on where that Seton Hall transfer will go?

I'm stunned. I'm not sure anyone saw this coming. Crazy recruiting year

Brown's "advisor" is Sharif Abdur-Rahim, so this isn't as out of left field as it seems on the surface...

Brown's "advisor" is Sharif Abdur-Rahim, so this isn't as out of left field as it seems on the surface...

 

Ohhhhhhhh, that's an interesting development. Basketball recruiting is some shady stuff.

Ohhhhhhhh, that's an interesting development. Basketball recruiting is some shady stuff.

 

Sharif went to the same high school as Brown and has been around him for a long time...

Sharif went to the same high school as Brown and has been around him for a long time...

 

Aa usual GT, you always have the good scoop. Why do you think Cal came in so late then? It didn't seem like it wasn't on his radar until March. and even then I felt they had no momentum for him.

Aa usual GT, you always have the good scoop. Why do you think Cal came in so late then? It didn't seem like it wasn't on his radar until March. and even then I felt they had no momentum for him.

 

A lot of people I know thought Cal was the favorite for a while, but it did seem to fade in the last month. Probably more of a case of Brown keeping things a LOT more quiet than most...

I think Matt Jones got "played" by some prankster with the big e-mail he received yesterday.

 

I'll admit, though, that when I heard the other rumor that circulated that the assistant coach at Michigan had unfriended Brown yesterday I thought UK had him for sure.

I think Matt Jones got "played" by some prankster with the big e-mail he received yesterday.

 

I'll admit, though, that when I heard the other rumor that circulated that the assistant coach at Michigan had unfriended Brown yesterday I thought UK had him for sure.

Matt Jones with some bad info. Color me shocked.

Just an opinion but I think if UK had won the national championship it would have made a difference in their chances with a few of the unannounced top spring players. Just a psychological thing, 40-0, national title, 'we did it, now who's next to help us make another attempt'. On the cover of all the major sports magazines. Huge coverage by all the sports networks.

 

 

I've read a few post that said maybe the platoon system hurt their recruiting to a degree. Maybe so, but 40-0 and a title certainly could have changed the perception of a lot of recruits.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.