Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jaylen Brown... where does he end up?

Featured Replies

But he's also sending 6-7 guys to the NBA in a platoon system. I think it only affects the volume scorers and the guys who want to be the main man.

 

That's true but the bottom line is that it hurt recruiting for 2015. I don't think it'll be an issue moving forward, though.

  • Replies 78
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

K

I have not gone to KSR for a few years. I have listened to exactly 1/2 of a Matt Jones podcast in my life. For all of those that have such low opinions of his work, I can't figure out how you surmise that he is terrible at what he does, doesn't know a thing, etc., then in the next sentence you claim, "He is a hack. I would never listen to him." It is either one of two things. 1) You have an idea of the message, so you choose not to listen or read; or 2) You listen or read more than you let on which means you are helping pay his bills. :D

 

Or we have listened to his same tired schtict over and over years ago, and have made a decision to never waste another minute of our lives? I used to listen to Chris Berman all the time, even liked him. Now? Life's too short. I used to listen to Olbermann when he first came into ESPN. Wouldn't give him the time of day. Don't lump us all into the simplistic category. It's not the content I refuse to listen to, it's the delivery and the value add. For me, Jones adds exactly nothing except to fuel the fire that is Cat mania.

For UK the platooning definitely hurt, but when you look nationwide it was just a weird year overall. Big time kids going to non elite programs. A lot of power schools lost out, it just wasn't UK.

 

UNC signed just 2 guys and they aren't even elite guys. Kansas only got 2. Odd cycle

It was a strange class mostly because what would normally be top 30 recruits ended up in the top 15. The lack of any depth at the top turned the class upside down.

 

There isn't a guy in the "elite" level of the rankings that made me adjust my travel schedule to watch just for the sheer entertainment level alone. More like a buch of guys that I would catch if the schedule allowed. That says a lot for me when grading out a class. Simmons and Skal topped the list, but they were guys that would mostly blend in and not take over at any point in any game. More like guys with elite flashes here and there.

 

Just not an exciting bunch, and the pro prospects are limited across the board...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.