May 1, 201511 yr He knocked Kansas off the list yesterday. He is now down to Michigan, Cal, UK and UNC. Where will this kid go?
May 1, 201511 yr I think Michigan is the safe bet since he's said he would like to play at an Adidas school, and they're the last Adidas school on his list. But the guy who first broke the Diallo to Kansas news has been saying the past couple days he's hearing Kentucky leads. Not sure how much stock I put into it, but :idunno:
May 1, 201511 yr I think Michigan is the safe bet since he's said he would like to play at an Adidas school, and they're the last Adidas school on his list. But the guy who first broke the Diallo to Kansas news has been saying the past couple days he's hearing Kentucky leads. Not sure how much stock I put into it, but :idunno: That would be so huge. I'm with you, I don't think we "need" him but it sure wouldn't hurt.
May 1, 201511 yr 1. Yesterday, Bacari Alexander (Michigan assistant) sends a tweet congratulating the Big Ten on a good recruiting season. 2. This morning, Matt Jones states he received a text message from an ATL number saying UK leads for Brown. 3. Sam Webb (Michigan's #1 recruiting insider) confirms the text was legit and says he does not feel confident about Brown anymore. 4. Bacari Alexander deletes the tweet from yesterday and is no longer following Jaylen Brown. Take that for what it is worth.
May 1, 201511 yr Any rumors of that? Or just picking one of the 4? I was going with the Adidas route.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.