Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jaylen Brown... where does he end up?

Featured Replies

I think this is a class of guys who want to be the number 1 player on each team. Nothing wrong with that, but they won't win college games past March.

  • Replies 78
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Matt Jones with some bad info. Color me shocked.

 

Matt Jones is a moron.

I think this is a class of guys who want to be the number 1 player on each team. Nothing wrong with that' date=' but they won't win college games past March.[/quote']

 

They don't care about college it's just a 1 year hurdle to where they really want to be. This is the biggest threat to Cal.

Just an opinion but I think if UK had won the national championship it would have made a difference in their chances with a few of the unannounced top spring players. Just a psychological thing, 40-0, national title, 'we did it, now who's next to help us make another attempt'. On the cover of all the major sports magazines. Huge coverage by all the sports networks.

 

 

I've read a few post that said maybe the platoon system hurt their recruiting to a degree. Maybe so, but 40-0 and a title certainly could have changed the perception of a lot of recruits.

 

Agree Professor--The platoon, "sacrifice your minutes for the betterment of the team" system would have been a better sell if it had resulted in a ring; but falling short of that, all many of these kids saw was limited minutes. Add in some "me first" recruits, and the Cats look really thin going into next year.

I said it coming in to last year the platoon system will hurt recruiting.

 

The only problem I have with Cal's system is this. What do you do when a class doesn't leave and you have 5* sitting the bench. Its a great problem to have but you're nuts of you don't think the next years class don't see other top recruits sitting when they could getting top minutes at another great basketball school.

Matt Jones is a moron.

 

Says the UNC fan and liked by the IU fan. Lol

  • Author
Says the UNC fan and liked by the IU fan. Lol

 

Only biased, blue goggle wearing UK fans believe his words are truer than the Bible. The guy is an idiot.

Only biased, blue goggle wearing UK fans believe his words are truer than the Bible. The guy is an idiot.

 

Yea Boy. One of the smartest guys you will come across is an idiot? I guess UNC has done nothing wrong all of these years?

  • Author

Matt Jones is "one of the smartest guys"?? Spare me. He is obviously biased and anything not UK is wrong. Clearly you believe what Matt Jones says and take it to heart. as for UNC, they've done plenty, at least that's what gets "reported" but I don't recall ever being charged with anything basketball wise. But you keep on believing everything Matt Jones says. :walk:

Matt Jones is "one of the smartest guys"?? Spare me. He is obviously biased and anything not UK is wrong. Clearly you believe what Matt Jones says and take it to heart. as for UNC, they've done plenty, at least that's what gets "reported" but I don't recall ever being charged with anything basketball wise. But you keep on believing everything Matt Jones says. :walk:

Where did I say I beleive everything he says? I was referring to what he has built. You keep beleiving UNC did nothing wrong.

  • Author
Where did I say I beleive everything he says? I was referring to what he has built. You keep beleiving UNC did nothing wrong.

 

What has Matt Jones built? And, until they have been proven of wrong doing, they're not guilty of anything.

What has Matt Jones built? And, until they have been proven of wrong doing, they're not guilty of anything.

 

Even you are not that naive?

Jones is a clown. Being a UK homer media guy is the easiest job on the planet, simply a shepherd leading sheep. Like being an Ohio State football guy, your fan base alone is large enough to carry you. He brings zero value to anything that is not geared to further empower an already over the top fan base. I turn the channel anytime he comes on.

Jones is a clown. Being a UK homer media guy is the easiest job on the planet, simply a shepherd leading sheep. Like being an Ohio State football guy, your fan base alone is large enough to carry you. He brings zero value to anything that is not geared to further empower an already over the top fan base. I turn the channel anytime he comes on.

I'm sure you do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.