Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jaylen Brown... where does he end up?

Featured Replies

I'm hoping Cal pulled this one out of his rear end. So I'll say UK

  • Replies 78
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rumor going around he may announce tonight and UK is the favorite

Or a little bit later. Something tells me UK.

Rumors circulating and twitter running rampid saying that Brown has committed to UK BUT Jeff Drummond tweeted out about 5 minutes ago that he hasn't been able to get confirmation on that yet...

My mind is blown lol

I'm in utter disbelief. I swore it would be either UM or UK, totally out of left field

So I guess pray Murray reclassifies?

Brown and Rabb are a nice class for Cal.

  • Author

Not a great year recruiting for Cal. Lots of holes to fill.

He won't win a national title there...

 

#5 recruiting class.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.