10th Region Top 5 Teams To Date

What's your opinion? I think right now I would have to rate them:

1. Clark County

2. Brossart

3. Scott

4. Harrison County

5. Mason County

Any other ideas?

Somebody besides Mason Co. is #5. I know that they have been beat by Montgomery Co. twice already this year.

I like the top 4, but I'd have to say Bourbon Co. is the next best after the top 4 you have listed.

Bourbon should be in the top five. Who has Brossart beat in Ky. except for the small "A" schools? Five of their six wins have come against Calvary, Paris, Silver Grove, Nicholas Co. and Dayton.

With Mutsch on the mound they are argubly the best team in the tenth...

With Mutsch on the mound they are argubly the best team in the tenth...

Several teams have one great pitcher and usually win when they pitch.This is a team game and the same pitcher can't pitch every day.Keller from Mason is just as good but that is all they have and if you want to say so I guess the day they pitch they might be the best team but tomorrow someone else is.

Several teams have one great pitcher and usually win when they pitch.This is a team game and the same pitcher can't pitch every day.Keller from Mason is just as good but that is all they have and if you want to say so I guess the day they pitch they might be the best team but tomorrow someone else is.

Add in Kyle Frimming and you got two top pitchers...

i think the bracket is correct but maybe Bourbon county could slip in tghey got a really good pitcher in Cook and they can hit and play d they just have to put it all together and they can compete against anyone.

1. Clark Co. - best hitting team in the tenth

2. Harrison Co. - they will be ready in late May

3. Scott - balanced throughout

4. Bourbon Co. - could flip flop with Scott at the #3 spot

5. Mason Co./Brossart - both have a stud to run out there that gives them the chance to win.

1. Clark Co. - best hitting team in the tenth

2. Harrison Co. - they will be ready in late May

3. Scott - balanced throughout

4. Bourbon Co. - could flip flop with Scott at the #3 spot

5. Mason Co./Brossart - both have a stud to run out there that gives them the chance to win.

1st of all Scott has beat Harrison and Mason. Also has Bourbon played Brossart? Scott has shut out both Brossart and Campbell. They have only lost to Clark Co. in the 10th to my knowledge.

1st of all Scott has beat Harrison and Mason. Also has Bourbon played Brossart? Scott has shut out both Brossart and Campbell. They have only lost to Clark Co. in the 10th to my knowledge.

And, last year Campbell beat Harrison in 5 innings on the Hilltop. Campbell was shut out by Harrison in the season's first meeting at Campbell and again in the Region when it matters most. Believe me, Scott will get no respect in the 10th Region until they do something in the post season to earn respect.