Trinity 2014 Championship Ring

All Tell

We all have our opinions but when my son put that big ring on there was nothing "ladies" about it. The players who put the time in to win it and design it will have great memories associated with that ring that is all theirs for the rest of their lives. Nobody can take that away. Good on them!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2012 next to the [ATTACH=CONFIG]50122[/ATTACH]2014 ring, I like the 2014 way better, the kids absolutely love them and that's all that really matters.[

Seeing it like this on a finger makes it look a lot better. When it was just sitting it didn't look right. Now that I see this I am a fan of it.

On a hand I gotta say I agree with those that say it looks like a woman's ring.

None the less, I'm sure most would love to have that ring regardless of how it looks.

Laughing out loud about the comments of it looking like a ladies ring, it's in the shape of a FOOTBALL, not even sure how that's possible someone could think that.... :idunno:

Laughing out loud about the comments of it looking like a ladies ring, it's in the shape of a FOOTBALL, not even sure how that's possible someone could think that.... :idunno:

Sure it's a ladies' ring... if that lady happens to be Icebox from Little Giants...

icebox.jpeg