Trinity 2014 Championship Ring

All Tell

Luckily for you you don't get one, the ones that do like them.

Obviously, Trinity folks are going to defend them. That's your right. Doesn't change the fact.

And I'm well aware of the larger significance of it rather than the looks, it's still horribly ugly.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's distinctive, and from what I know from my son's experience, the design is something the players put a lot of thought into and it is very special to that particular group of players from that year. I think it's awesome that each ring is so distinctly different...just like each team. Well done, Rocks!

I think it's distinctive' date=' and from what I know from my son's experience, the design is something the players put a lot of thought into and it is very special to that particular group of players from that year. I think it's awesome that each ring is so distinctly different...just like each team. Well done, Rocks![/quote']

While that is true I personally think that this one is ugly.

Here's all the rings from the Beatty era.

I know a guy.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]50105[/ATTACH]

like them all but this last one. Looks funny, looks like a woman's ring. Sorry. Would love e to be a player with a ring but it is ugly. It just looks totally out of place with the others.