Trinity 2014 Championship Ring

All Tell

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any Father/Son State Champ Combos on this board (Trinity, X, Highlands, etc) That would be a great picture to show both father and son's hands together each with a state championship ring on it.

Are there any Father/Son State Champ Combos on this board (Trinity, X, Highlands, etc) That would be a great picture to show both father and son's hands together each with a state championship ring on it.

Sweeperboy and myself have sons that won State Championships. Back in the day, Highlands didn't do State rings. But our wives had a ring made for us, so if I can figure it out, I will post. But that might be better in the other state ring thread. I don't want to thread jack this thread. This is for T!

Sweeperboy and myself have sons that won State Championships. Back in the day, Highlands didn't do State rings. But our wives had a ring made for us, so if I can figure it out, I will post. But that might be better in the other state ring thread. I don't want to thread jack this thread. This is for T!

Why don't you go ahead and post that picture in this thread, @tdyballgame

Kentucky State Championship Rings (All Sports)