Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calling the Highlands baseball team "Dirty Birds" is a GROSS understatement

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 154.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading this thread makes me feel that I am at a Nascar race watching Ringling Brothers circus... Same talk that just keeps going in a circle...Comical. Same clowns with their typical acts....

If my kid threw pee on a teammate, the coach and AD would not have to deal with it. He would be done because I said he was done. To everyone that says "these are 17 year old kids", your 17 year old kid must be worse than mine. After about 6 years old you know not to pee or poop on people. To do otherwise makes you not a nice person, to the core, worthy of the wrath of whoever can give it to you. I hope they are all kicked off the team.They knew better, but did it anyway.

Here's a question I have trying to get this baby back on the tracks. Does it matter where it was sprayed?

 

What if they did it as some say, in the bed and on him but only around the pant area?

 

Or is it no matter where it is you should be kicked off?

 

I think it matters a little. Obviously if it was anywhere around the face then I don't blame everybody in an uproar because that's just malicious intent. But if it was to make it look like he wet the bed it's not as bad in my eyes.

Only if it is warmed up to exactly 98.6.

 

I'll ask again so we can all be clear on your stance.

 

If the incident was dipping the kid's toes in urine while he slept would you kick the players off of the team?

 

Simple question.

Here's a question I have trying to get this baby back on the tracks. Does it matter where it was sprayed?

 

What if they did it as some say, in the bed and on him but only around the pant area?

 

Or is it no matter where it is you should be kicked off?

 

I think it matters a little. Obviously if it was anywhere around the face then I don't blame everybody in an uproar because that's just malicious intent. But if it was to make it look like he wet the bed it's not as bad in my eyes.

 

My buddy peed on my shoes on purpose at a field party when we both went to pee. I never felt bad toward him as we laughed about it.

We're these guys friends? And now the kid just got embarrassed and went off on them and it started a snowball effect or did the kids not ever get along?

I'll ask again so we can all be clear on your stance.

 

If the incident was dipping the kid's toes in urine while he slept would you kick the players off of the team?

 

Simple question.

 

 

Not IMO.

How do I get my free pizza?

The criminal portion of the punishment against the McNick freshman football players who were expelled from school earlier this school-year for hazing came to a conclusion Friday.

 

The judge in the case was satisfied the boys had met his requirements (anti-bullying classes) and dismissed the charges. Mother of the victim was in court and spoke that her sons issues were continuing as a result of the incident.

The criminal portion of the punishment against the McNick freshman football players who were expelled from school earlier this school-year for hazing came to a conclusion Friday.

 

The judge in the case was satisfied the boys had met his requirements (anti-bullying classes) and dismissed the charges. Mother of the victim was in court and spoke that her sons issues were continuing as a result of the incident.

 

Are you sure they were expelled? I thought they were only suspended from school 5 days? They were also charged with assault for stomping on boy in the groin with cleats.

If my kid threw pee on a teammate, the coach and AD would not have to deal with it. He would be done because I said he was done. To everyone that says "these are 17 year old kids", your 17 year old kid must be worse than mine. After about 6 years old you know not to pee or poop on people. To do otherwise makes you not a nice person, to the core, worthy of the wrath of whoever can give it to you. I hope they are all kicked off the team.They knew better, but did it anyway.

 

Same here.

 

And BTW, the username is most appropriate in this thread.

Some people are comparing the McNicholas High School incident to Highlands.

 

The McNich case had 4 boys charged for felonious assault for stomping on victims groin with cleats. Their punishment was suspended from school for 5 days and kicked off the freshman football team, essentially missing two games. Are these two incidents similar and was Mchnic's punishment enough or too light?

 

McNicholas football players arrested for assault on 14-year-old teammate in locker room, school says - Story

How do I get my free pizza?

 

Call the local pizza location and use the promo code "pee".

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.