Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calling the Highlands baseball team "Dirty Birds" is a GROSS understatement

Featured Replies

  • Author
Please state everything that you have said so far that is "Correct" and is "Fact" Obviously without naming names. I would like to hear everything that you "know" and have it out there for everyone to see in black and white. Perhaps then we can sift through some things and really get down to the true facts and the hearsay.

 

Are you saying seniors were not involved?

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 154.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Guru says he does -- but it's super secret. :sssh:

 

Keep playing games...

  • Author
But it is ok to call kids names and place labels on them, on this message board and thread?

 

They are perpetrators.

Some of the tweets I saw the profile pics were football and baseball players in game action. Come on Birds the blue ribbon school shows you are smarter than that. Being a NewCath grad I grew up hating HHS and loved playing vs them. With all the dislike always had respect for their accomplishments but I am definitely losing some respect.

 

What does being a Blue Ribbon School have to do with this?

 

I admit that I do no know know much about Twitter. I do know a enough about NCC and Highlands that I would not not lose respect for either school over this. Every school has garbage. This garbage is particularly smelly. It should not erase the excellence others have established.

Are you saying seniors were not involved?

 

I am not saying anything. I am asking you to put out for all to read what you "know" as the "facts" Hard for anyone to add or subtract when it is apparent that you are not putting everything out there for people to see that you think is "correct" information.

  • Author
I am not saying anything. I am asking you to put out for all to read what you "know" as the "facts" Hard for anyone to add or subtract when it is apparent that you are not putting everything out there for people to see that you think is "correct" information.

 

How about you put out all your facts?

 

You and I both know there are several seniors involved and why other members are running game about that is beyond me.

You would do so with no basis.

 

Right. The ones responsible for this have done nothing to damage their own reputations?

 

So much for that whole personal responsibility thing.

Holmes, I've already stated there are multiple sides of the coin. Too many seemed to think said coin only had one side.

 

You seem to be adamant about one side only.

How about you put out all your facts?

 

You and I both know there are several seniors involved and why other members are running game about that is beyond me.

 

I am not talking about who was or was not involved, I am talking about all facts as you "know" them. Everyone wants to talk silly stuff like lawsuits, prosecution and such and that just is not going to happen.

  • Author
I am not talking about who was or was not involved, I am talking about all facts as you "know" them. Everyone wants to talk silly stuff like lawsuits, prosecution and such and that just is not going to happen.

 

Me either, so go ahead will all your facts.

Are you aware she lives here in Ft.Thomas and has children who attend our schools? I think she just wants answers like everyone else.

  • Author
Are you aware she lives here in Ft.Thomas and has children who attend our schools? I think she just wants answers like everyone else.

 

I am aware of that and I am also told (if I am allowed to use sources) that she has been talking about moving her kids to another school.

Are you aware she lives here in Ft.Thomas and has children who attend our schools? I think she just wants answers like everyone else

Don't put words in my mouth Clyde and if you go back to the post in question I said "consider the possibility" and "may." I want all the uninformed reading this to know the Highlands baseball team is a pretty big deal this year so I added that for context.

 

Reading between the lines since you are making me do all the work, and everyone listen up here, the working theory of many from Highlands is that Tricia Macke (Fox19 Anchor) is no friend of Highlands High School and she using this "opportunity" for payback. I don't know if it is true or not but that bandwagon is crowded.

  • Author

Yes and I believe you on the answer part.

 

She is in a position to leverage the school system for more information. What will be interesting to see is if she is just going to do the one report, or she is really going to dig into it now. In other words, I think her efforts moving forward could give us more insight about her motivations. If she drops it now, I think it is pretty telling.

Ok. Just making sure you know this. I'm not sure why all the he said she said crap is going on. If someone tells someone something then why are they making people be all hush hush about it? My Daughter told me the child's name who done this nasty act and I'm not shocked at all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.