Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calling the Highlands baseball team "Dirty Birds" is a GROSS understatement

Featured Replies

Damn straight especially when it comes to damaging one's reputation. More people read this than would ever hear in a court.

 

So we agree those are the 3 facts we know.

 

I would submit those responsible have damaged their own reputation.

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 154.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would submit those responsible have damaged their own reputation.

 

You would do so with no basis.

I would love to hear that excuse in court, the Judge would be upset because of the laughing in his courtroom.

 

...so you can't get off your position. High school coaches coach, they don't collect evidence, litigate, or prepare for a trial by their actions. Most, to the best of my knowledge, are not attorneys and not well versed in KRS. This is not the type of "training" a coach would expect to recieve from a school system, nor would I expect most school systems to train their coaches in what constitutes a need to protect evidence.

 

Your perspective is purely criminal and that's where I think we diverge on our paths to the logic behind deleting the data.

  • Author
Again, bad analogy.

 

HRC is trying to protect herself.

 

IF (again KEY) this was said then it was POTENTIALLY said to protect the victim.

 

So you truly think that dipping a toe in urine should result in removal from the team?

 

So if we don't know the degree why are you leading the charge saying that HHS has screwed this up?

 

Saying the coaches were told previously without any facts is "analysis?"

 

Seems like fodder to me.

 

Court or public opinion?

 

Everything is not a trial.

 

You are playing games again Clyde.

 

Are you upset because I analyzed your bread crumb trail and it led to a worse conclusion?

  • Author
...so you can't get off your position. High school coaches coach, they don't collect evidence, litigate, or prepare for a trial by their actions. Most, to the best of my knowledge, are not attorneys and not well versed in KRS. This is not the type of "training" a coach would expect to recieve from a school system, nor would I expect most school systems to train their coaches in what constitutes a need to protect evidence.

 

Your perspective is purely criminal and that's where I think we diverge on our paths to the logic behind deleting the data.

 

And thus bullying is still a huge issue in our schools...

You are playing games again Clyde.

 

Are you upset because I analyzed your bread crumb trail and it led to a worse conclusion?

 

Here's one thing that has been universal in my decade or so on BGP.

 

When I point out false logic or expose supposed facts as being untrue I get the "you're playing games" comment. Never fails.

 

I have no clue about "bread crumbs." What thread?

You would do so with no basis.

 

Not true. The only reasonable punishment is dismissal from the team. The fact that they haven't done so shows what they're really all about and it ain't the well being of the students.

If you're betting on seniors, name the amount and I'm in.

 

Well let's just say, I won't take any advice from you and All Tell for the Derby!

Saying the coaches were told previously without any facts is "analysis?"

 

Seems like fodder to me.

 

Is that the same as site traffic and being quoted in USAToday?

Not true. The only reasonable punishment is dismissal from the team. The fact that they haven't done so shows what they're really all about and it ain't the well being of the students.

 

Let's be clear. You are on record as saying that if ANY urine touched the body then the only acceptable punishment is dismissal, correct?

  • Author
Here's one thing that has been universal in my decade or so on BGP.

 

When I point out false logic or expose supposed facts as being untrue I get the "you're playing games" comment. Never fails.

 

I have no clue about "bread crumbs." What thread?

 

You know you are playing games, you put words in my mouth, you know more than you are sharing and you expect 100% confirmation of fact, it IS a game.

 

And if I have to tell you on the crumbs, the game is more important to you.

 

You can play with someone else.

And thus bullying is still a huge issue in our schools...

 

We agree on that..and from my personal perspective I fully understand the damage and stress it can cause when it occurs with your child, probably why I have spent this much time discussing with you.

 

What I do see is school systems saying the right things as it relates to victim rights and protection, but not doing the real world things to make it stop. Unfortunately HHS takes the hit this time, but it's not different at CCHS or any other number of schools out there.

Well let's just say, I won't take any advice from you and All Tell for the Derby!

 

You do understand that I'm willing (nay, eager) to take the other side of All Tell's bet, right?

You know you are playing games, you put words in my mouth, you know more than you are sharing and you expect 100% confirmation of fact, it IS a game.

 

And if I have to tell you on the crumbs, the game is more important to you.

 

You can play with someone else.

 

Seriously, no clue about your bread crumbs comment. No clue at all.

 

I asked legit questions based on comments you made yet you throw "game" at me. Just answer the questions so we can continue the debate.

Let's be clear. You are on record as saying that if ANY urine touched the body then the only acceptable punishment is dismissal, correct?

 

I'm on record on saying if they put urine on another player they're despicable and deserve dismissal, yes. It's not that difficult a concept. My opinion hasn't changed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.