Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calling the Highlands baseball team "Dirty Birds" is a GROSS understatement

Featured Replies

So if we don't know the degree why are you leading the charge saying that HHS has screwed this up?

 

This was your response to my comment that "degree" matters.

 

Your response to my subsequent question?

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 154.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Again, bad analogy.

 

HRC is trying to protect herself.

 

IF (again KEY) this was said then it was POTENTIALLY said to protect the victim.

 

And it was to POTENTIALLY protect himself and his program.

 

The other side of the coin.

I'm on record on saying if they put urine on another player they're despicable and deserve dismissal, yes. It's not that difficult a concept. My opinion hasn't changed.

 

Thank you. Just wanted to make sure I didn't misrepresent your belief.

 

I do not believe most people would agree with you.

And it was to POTENTIALLY protect himself an his program.

 

The other side of the coin.

 

Holmes, I've already stated there are multiple sides of the coin. Too many seemed to think said coin only had one side.

 

I do not believe most people would agree with you.

 

As I'm sure you're well aware, I'm not bothered by that in the least. :D

As I'm sure you're well aware, I'm not bothered by that in the least. :D

 

As one who is often in that boat, I get it.

 

Knowing that you're about 27 I will say that I believe your black and white view of the world will change as you age and your life status changes.

  • Author
This was your response to my comment that "degree" matters.

 

Your response to my subsequent question?

 

If they shoved it down his throat they should go to jail, pretty much anything else off the team end of story.

 

So the degree is either bad, or really bad.

  • Author
Saying the coaches were told previously without any facts is "analysis?"

 

Seems like fodder to me.

 

Nope, this one was three sources saying it was true.

 

The analysis part of that one was "if true."

If they shoved it down his throat they should go to jail, pretty much anything else off the team end of story.

 

So the degree is either bad, or really bad.

 

So if degree matters, unlike to UKMF, somewhere along the spectrum there would be a point where your view of them handing down the proper punishment changes.

 

So if we all know is urine touched his body how can you know whether HHS has handled this properly?

  • Author
So if degree matters, unlike to UKMF, somewhere along the spectrum there would be a point where your view of them handing down the proper punishment changes.

 

So if we all know is urine touched his body how can you know whether HHS has handled this properly?

 

I guess you are having a reading comprehension problem now.

Lots of HHS players and other students trash talking fox 19 reporters on twitter big time and calling out the victim. Sad group of kids IMO

Lots of HHS players and other students trash talking fox 19 reporters on twitter big time and calling out the victim. Sad group of kids IMO

 

Not smart at all... They're only making a terrible situation a whole lot worse...

Has there been any effort or attempt by the perps to apologize to the victim, or victims parents if the victim doesn't want to hear an apology at this time?

 

And have any of the baseball coaches or players encouraged or insisted that the victim rejoins the team? If slinging urine warrants a mere 5 game suspension how difficult is it to let by gones be by gones and start a new chapter post "urine trouble?"

The only way you can say it's over is if you are the parent. The school may have ruled but that does not mean the parent lets it go. They could keep it alive for a little while longer in the media or contact a lawyer and file a civil suit.

 

Which I'm guessing could happen. You know how kids talk and most of them know who the victim is. Maybe the embarrassment is too much and the kid pulls out of Highlands altogether. To go to an out of district school will cost money and I could see a suit if for nothing else other than that reason.

  • Author
Lots of HHS players and other students trash talking fox 19 reporters on twitter big time and calling out the victim. Sad group of kids IMO

 

Which essentially constitutes more bullying, correct?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.