Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calling the Highlands baseball team "Dirty Birds" is a GROSS understatement

Featured Replies

What facts do we know 100% without a doubt are true?

 

1. Kid got some urine on his body. Don't know how much. Don't know where.

2. Kid/victim quit.

3. School suspensions were issued.

 

 

Unless I am missing other facts that are indisputable I'd say it's hard to pass judgment on anything.

 

Your 1st two points are all that are necessary. Those responsible absolutely have to be dismissed from the team. It's a joke that they aren't.

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 154.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Keepin' it classy. Just sayin . . .

 

It was classy. Thanks! I guess getting urine sprayed/poured/splashed is common place in Ft Thomas locker rooms. A former football star said much worse has happened. If that is true, then what does "much worse" mean?

 

Can you explain that comment?

Your 1st two points are all that are necessary. Those responsible absolutely have to be dismissed from the team. It's a joke that they aren't.

 

As long as you're basing your decision facts I'm 100% cool with your opinion. I just want to determine what we actually know.

  • Author
What facts do we know 100% without a doubt are true?

 

1. Kid got some urine on his body. Don't know how much. Don't know where.

2. Kid/victim quit.

3. School suspensions were issued.

 

 

Unless I am missing other facts that are indisputable I'd say it's hard to pass judgment on anything.

 

The Clyde standard is higher than the criminal court standard. Just sayin'

The Clyde standard is higher than the criminal court standard. Just sayin'

 

Damn straight especially when it comes to damaging one's reputation. More people read this than would ever hear in a court.

 

So we agree those are the 3 facts we know.

Damn straight especially when it comes to damaging one's reputation. More people read this than would ever hear in a court.

 

So we agree those are the 3 facts we know.

 

Aside from the individuals responsible, who's reputation is being damaged?

  • Author
Damn straight especially when it comes to damaging one's reputation. More people read this than would ever hear in a court.

 

So we agree those are the 3 facts we know.

 

I respect you Clyde but 100% is unreasonable.

Which also speaks volumes about there possibly being a culture of acceptance. If the administration feels a light punishment is appropriate and they feel the need to re-classify the behavior (how ironic is it that harassment is now considered less serious then bullying?) what does that say?

 

It says that someone doesn't know what they are talking about. Look up the policies on the school's website. Harassment is not "less serious." What makes inappropriate conduct more or less serious, is the facts and circumstances of the conduct, not just what you label it.

Aside from the individuals responsible, who's reputation is being damaged?

 

 

Principal

AD

Coach

Superintendent

I respect you Clyde but 100% is unreasonable.

 

100% what?

 

Do you have other facts that we know are true?

Principal

AD

Coach

 

They've done that all by themselves with their pathetic response to the situation. Cowards, all three of them.

  • Author
100% what?

 

Do you have other facts that we know are true?

 

First of all, I think you have other facts that you are not willing to share.

 

But to your point, what allegations are there that you (or anyone here) can prove are 100% not true.

I'll also add this. It's easy for all of us, me included, to say what we'd do when all we have to do is type it out vs actually doing it.

 

It's like fans officiating. Easy when you're not having to make a call.

We should be careful in saying definitively whose parent was on the news report.

 

True. The story just says: "A parent of one of the kids involved." I suppose that could mean one of the kids suspended.

It was classy. Thanks! I guess getting urine sprayed/poured/splashed is common place in Ft Thomas locker rooms. A former football star said much worse has happened. If that is true, then what does "much worse" mean?

 

Can you explain that comment?

 

I didn't make the comment so I can't tell you what "much worse" means. But, I can tell you that the first thing that comes to my mind isn't sodomy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.