Mason County Job Open

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess we can take Hinson off the list since he's accepted the job at Bracken.

From what I have been told, Hinson never applied for the Mason County job. He said he would never be considered and knows how they operate over there. Sad I felt he would have been great there.

From what I have been told, Hinson never applied for the Mason County job. He said he would never be considered and knows how they operate over there. Sad I felt he would have been great there.

Tell me more, how do we operate over here?

I also heard Ryan Hamm mentioned, there's a math position open at MCHS.

Is Hamm interested? Does anyone know? I have watched him work the sidelines like crazy in AAU. Not sure if he is ready to be a head coach or not, but love his passion and knowledge.

Is Hamm interested? Does anyone know? I have watched him work the sidelines like crazy in AAU. Not sure if he is ready to be a head coach or not, but love his passion and knowledge.

How many AAU Coaches have become High School Head basketball coaches?

Honestly would like to know, because I can't think of any

Totally different game

Like Hamm, not a big fan of AAU

Clinkenbeard is the girls coach at Walton and was a former AAU coach. Many HS coaches and assistants spent their early years in AAU.

Jeff Davis at South used to coach AAU.

The world is changing. Lots of talented guys starting out in AAU while the HS teams just recycle the same old group of guys.

Hamm is talented enough to coach Mason. Just may be a little early for him.

Every school knows who they want years in advance. Like right now Augusta will Hire Kirk if it gets worked out. All schools operate that way no offense to you at all.

At Mason, really don't know that they had a plan. Noboby thought O'Hearn would leave coaching this year.

In both this thread and the Augusta thread I think we should put Hamm talk to rest. In my opinion and from what I've heard he wants to stay/grow/live college coaching...

In both this thread and the Augusta thread I think we should put Hamm talk to rest. In my opinion and from what I've heard he wants to stay/grow/live college coaching...

And who can blame him, especially in Florida