Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does Coach Cal Leave for NBA?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 93
  • Views 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He was outcoached by Bo. Should he go? Maybe so. Will he go? Probably no.

Pass the green eggs.

 

Way too much credit given to coaches during games. I suppose Cal outcoached the previous 38 coaches.

 

Comes down to people making plays and in this game we didn't make them.

Way too much credit given to coaches during games. I suppose Cal outcoached the previous 38 coaches. Comes down to people making plays and in this game we didn't make them.

 

3 straight shot clock violations is hard to defend. He got out coached in back to back games if you ask me.

Is this thread for real? Simply amazing anyone in their right mind would have this position.

Woods spitting truth. :clap:

3 straight shot clock violations is hard to defend. He got out coached in back to back games if you ask me.

 

You think Bray out coached him? Because ND basically had 3 shot clock violations to end the game. Plus, he allowed Towns to dominate and ran himself out of timeouts.

Edited by Michael Corleone

You think Bray out coached him? Because ND basically had 3 shot clock violations to end the game. Plus' date=' he allowed Towns to dominate and ran himself out of timeouts.[/quote']

 

The last 2 X and O coaches UK faced, UK was trailing for most of the game trying to find a way to win. ND just didn't have the talent to match what UK rolled out.

The last 2 X and O coaches UK faced, UK was trailing for most of the game trying to find a way to win. ND just didn't have the talent to match what UK rolled out.

 

So Bray is a better coach than Coach K, I assume. Because his inferior team lead Duke when the final buzzer went off not once but twice.

 

There is no way under the sun that Bray out coached Cal in that game. He let one guy beat him, ran his team out of timeouts, and aside from a Grant Hail Mary, their last 3 possessions were very similar to the possession UK had at the end of the Wisconsin game.

 

I also need to remind you that Notre Dame won the ACC tournament and Wisconsin is 36-3, with the player of the year and arguably the hottest player in the tournament. Neither are chopped liver.

This thread is reading like an Onion article.

 

I thought after last year Cal to the NBA was a foregone conclusion. Now I would be absolutely shocked if he left.

Regardless of the ill-informed view that UK may be better off if Cal went to the NBA, I am still trying to digest the thought that projecting 14 out of 20 Final Fours is somehow not meeting standards. That may be the most, umm, "unique" viewpoint I've seen in my 17 years of Internet sports message boards.

 

To the two or three UK fans in this thread who hold these views, what color is the sky in your world?

I have no idea what motivates Cal

 

If you base it only on what he says, he is motivated by helping young men reach their dreams by getting them to the NBA and making them millionaires.

Holy crap, this thread is real?

 

Annual event.

Regardless of the ill-informed view that UK may be better off if Cal went to the NBA, I am still trying to digest the thought that projecting 14 out of 20 Final Fours is somehow not meeting standards. That may be the most, umm, "unique" viewpoint I've seen in my 17 years of Internet sports message boards.

 

To the two or three UK fans in this thread who hold these views, what color is the sky in your world?

 

Maybe I'm crazy, but I read that comment as being kind of sarcastic. Don't remember who it was from but I didn't take it at face value. Certainly anyone would take 14 FFs and 4 championships over a 20 year period.

I do believe that Cal eventually will jump to the NBA, I think that proving himself there still burns in him. I have never thought that Cal would retire here with U.K.. I just don't think that he will go now, in another three years or so maybe and probably.

Yeah, sarcasm gets lost on an online message board thread.

 

But, I know there are people who have similar views.

Well since Cal, once again, has put to rest the talk about him leaving, hopefully those who bring this up every year will give it a rest.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.