April 11, 201511 yr NO! And all but maybe a very few want him to stay! Have some become so spoiled that 4 Final Fours in the past 5 years with 1 national title isn't good enough? There is NOT one other coach that could have done that, period! he will stay, and I along with the 99.9% of fans will be glad he will return. I would hope so.
April 11, 201511 yr So when Calipari doesn't leave for the NBA this year, can we finally put this one too bed for good? I feel like we had the same thread in 2012, 2013, 2014, and now 2015.
April 11, 201511 yr So when Calipari doesn't leave for the NBA this year, can we finally put this one too bed for good? I feel like we had the same thread in 2012, 2013, 2014, and now 2015. Unless he's simply desperate to repair his NBA legacy, or he has a "program resurrection" thing in him like Pitino, it seems like a longshot to me for Cal to go. Not when UK is paying salary+incentives/endorsements that no NBA team will likely match.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.