Anton Gill to transfer from Louisville

Getslow

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found it a bit odd that Pitino held the teams first off season workout this afternoon, less than 24 hours after playing OT in the Elite 8. Sounds like Onuaku and Gill decided not to show up for the session. Maybe Aaron as well...

I know this may tick some Card fans off but I think on KSR a few weeks ago they predicted that after the season some players would "Transfer".

Anybody that has watched any Louisville basketball this year could have come up with that. I've been saying for weeks that Aaron would likely transfer. Gill doesn't surprise me in the least.

I know this may tick some Card fans off but I think on KSR a few weeks ago they predicted that after the season some players would "Transfer".

Agree with Deuce. The writing was on the wall for a few of these guys for weeks.

Heard he may be going to UNC-Wilmington, where Kevin Keats (former UL assistant and perhaps the coach who recruited Gill) is the HC.

If he goes, along with Aaron, and Rozier goes pro, there is quite a void in the back court.

If he goes, along with Aaron, and Rozier goes pro, there is quite a void in the back court.

Apparently Louisville is the likely destination for a kid transferring from Cleveland State. Haven't been playing close attention but thats apparently been going down today. Pitino's also been hunting a fifth-year transfer for the backcourt since December.