January 15, 201610 yr WalMart to close over 200 stores. Coincidence? That is what they want you to believe. It's for more FEMA Camps!
March 1, 201610 yr Drove by the local Wal-Mart a little while ago. Looked like there were a few overweight people in pajama bottoms leaving their carts all over the lot, but little else to suggest anything sinister.
March 2, 201610 yr What I find sinister............. 25 checkout lanes, but only three cashiers. What are those people doing. Up to no-good I tell you, UP TO NO-GOOD.
March 2, 201610 yr Drove by the local Wal-Mart a little while ago. Looked like there were a few overweight people in pajama bottoms leaving their carts all over the lot, but little else to suggest anything sinister. Road blocks dude, creating a kill box with strategic placement of the carts. Come on @mcpapa, I thought you would know that.:banghead:
March 2, 201610 yr Jade Helm was just a practice to take over in case of martial law. I love conspiracy theories. If the first one doesn't come true, that's okay, just say it was all part of the conspiracy for a later event. You can never be proven wrong!
March 2, 201610 yr What I find sinister............. 25 checkout lanes, but only three cashiers. What are those people doing. Up to no-good I tell you, UP TO NO-GOOD. And the cashier working the express lane is a partially blind nonagenarian with arthritic hands.
March 2, 201610 yr Jade Helm was just a practice to take over in case of martial law. I love conspiracy theories. If the first one doesn't come true, that's okay, just say it was all part of the conspiracy for a later event. You can never be proven wrong! One thing I did find interesting with the whole Jade Helm exercise was that the timing coincided with the mass movement of heavy artillery and other military resources that were transported to various places all over the country. I witnessed a train hauling hundreds of tanks and heavy equipment through Eastern KY and have saw other videos depicting the transport of like equipment. Not saying anything sinister was going on but it definitely appeared they were either mobilizing heavy armor and/or training/testing how efficient military equipment like this could be mobilized. Also, another one of the creepiest things for me during all this was the mass power and communication outages that occurred during this same time frame. Here in KY we saw a 8-12 hour outage for AT&T and other carriers that also coincided with a power outage the same day. This outage effected KY, parts of TN, Alabama, and other neighboring states. The same types of outages occurred at various points during the Jade Helm time frame in almost every part of the country at one time or another. Could be all coincidence? Yes. However, the power and communication outages also could signal a test to see how easily power and communications could be disrupted and also how the population would react to such outages. The thing about the Jade Helm exercise is on the surface nothing happened and it was all blown out of proportion for nothing. However, once you dig a little deeper and look at some of the other things that corresponded during this time frame one can assume why so many conspiracy theorists took this thing and ran with it. I mean closed wal marts with barricades and barbed wire is one thing, but lots of other things going on during this time frame as well. You cannot argue this was a military training exercise, however you can argue what the purpose for the training exercise was.
March 3, 201610 yr I see these conspiracy ideas, think of Trump, listen to the paranoia and think of an episode of The Twilight Zone. "The Monsters are Due on Maple Street." Check it out if you ever get the chance. After the aliens create mistrust, paranoia and conspiracy theories - they watch humans turn on each other. Here is the epilogue.
April 1, 201610 yr Saw a Chinook flying over Pikeville the other night and thought it was very strange. Was on the balcony with my girlfriend and just assumed it was one of the medevac helicopters that fly in and out of PMC but since it was much louder than normal I paid attention and noticed it was a military style Chinook helicopter.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.