Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jade Helm 9-state Military Exercise

Featured Replies

Gotta admit that this is the first time I've visited this thread.

 

I can't believe all the fun I've missed!

  • Replies 120
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gotta admit that this is the first time I've visited this thread.

 

I can't believe all the fun I've missed!

 

If you want more fun, there is plenty of stuff on YouTube about all of this. I mean, if Chuck Norris doesn't trust it, why should you?

 

All in all, there's a ton of humor to be found on this subject. It's a fun way to people watch over the Internet.

Uninformed and unaware is what the government wants.
Or maybe misinformed and gullible are what the conspiracy idiots want .
Or maybe misinformed and gullible are what the conspiracy idiots want .

 

So are you saying that people who believe in conspiracies are idiots?

 

Wasn't Watergate a conspiracy?

Isn't JFK a conspiracy?

So are you saying that people who believe in conspiracies are idiots?

 

Wasn't Watergate a conspiracy?

Isn't JFK a conspiracy?

 

I don't know if that's what they were saying, but yeah, I'll make that statement.

 

I don't respect conspiracy theories or the theorists behind them. Period.

I don't know if that's what they were saying, but yeah, I'll make that statement.

 

I don't respect conspiracy theories or the theorists behind them. Period.

 

I'm in the same boat. Conspiracy theories drive me nuts.

 

Whether it's the moon landing , 9/11 , or this.

 

Let's have common sense here people .

 

Disregarding everything else do you really think the Military itself and the soldiers would turn on the American people. The average soldier wouldn't do that.

 

Even if there were evil leaders you would have to believe the soldiers are willing to follow an evil plan against their fellow citizen. That isn't happening.

It was going down in Danville tonight! Oh wait, that was just the fire department vs police department softball game.

I don't know if that's what they were saying, but yeah, I'll make that statement.

 

I don't respect conspiracy theories or the theorists behind them. Period.

 

I'm in the same boat. Conspiracy theories drive me nuts.

 

Whether it's the moon landing , 9/11 , or this.

 

Let's have common sense here people .

 

Disregarding everything else do you really think the Military itself and the soldiers would turn on the American people. The average soldier wouldn't do that.

 

Even if there were evil leaders you would have to believe the soldiers are willing to follow an evil plan against their fellow citizen. That isn't happening.

 

You two are so wrong. Thank God people look for the truth and aren't gullibile and naive.

The 9 Most Shocking Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out to be True

You two are so wrong. Thank God people look for the truth and aren't gullibile and naive.

The 9 Most Shocking Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out to be True

 

I'm not sure I would call any of those "conspiracy theories" aside from Watergate. The rest was just kind of a morally lacking policy.

 

But, you consider them conspiracy theories, so I guess that's all that matters to you. I'll let you go ahead and believe whatever you want. When is Jade Helm over? It's September or October, I believe. I'm not going to bring this up again until it's over. After it's over, you and I will revisit the subject. Sound good? Because it's not going to be a massive anything. You can call me gullible, whatever you want. I've been called worse, probably today alone. But in 2 months or so, you can call me correct, as well.

 

Want to make a wager on it? Bottle of Woodford? Heck, I'll even take a bottle of 100 proof Barton. Sometimes I like the really rough stuff.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.