April 1, 201610 yr This guy was the biggest advocate for this joke of a conspiracy... Let that sink in...
April 2, 201610 yr Author Saw a Chinook flying over Pikeville the other night and thought it was very strange. Was on the balcony with my girlfriend and just assumed it was one of the medevac helicopters that fly in and out of PMC but since it was much louder than normal I paid attention and noticed it was a military style Chinook helicopter. Had one go over house outside Nicolasville aroun 10 A.m Thursday. Use to the Blackhawks, but the Chinook was different.
April 2, 201610 yr This guy was the biggest advocate for this joke of a conspiracy... Let that sink in... This guy is also one of the biggest disinformation agents around, cannot trust anything he says. There are many out there who say they are in "the know" who purposely mislead people through scare tactics and false information. Furthermore, there are many "conspirators" like Jones who purposely try to make this stuff as foolish and outlandish as possible to help discredit all those who may have these views, leading to the whole well if you believe that you must be like alex jones and all the other kooks. The thing about the disinformation guys is they may give you a little info, however, its been so skewed that it causes you to overlook and not see whats really going on. It's sad people believe every word of the Alex Jones' of the world, he's basically a deceiver who helps distract us from what's really going on. Now let that sink in for a minute.
April 2, 201610 yr This guy is also one of the biggest disinformation agents around, cannot trust anything he says. There are many out there who say they are in "the know" who purposely mislead people through scare tactics and false information. Furthermore, there are many "conspirators" like Jones who purposely try to make this stuff as foolish and outlandish as possible to help discredit all those who may have these views, leading to the whole well if you believe that you must be like alex jones and all the other kooks. The thing about the disinformation guys is they may give you a little info, however, its been so skewed that it causes you to overlook and not see whats really going on. It's sad people believe every word of the Alex Jones' of the world, he's basically a deceiver who helps distract us from what's really going on. Now let that sink in for a minute. You get your "news" from this guy, I feel kinda sorry for you. That is all.
April 2, 201610 yr Swaggy P can't cheat on Iggy without getting snitched on, anyone really think there could be a nation wide conspiracy without someone giving it up?
April 2, 201610 yr You get your "news" from this guy' date=' I feel kinda sorry for you. That is all.[/quote'] What about this says I get "news" from this guy? I pretty much wrote an entire paragraph explaining how his "news" is nothing but disinformation and fear mongering. I went out of my way to expose his "news" as false information and lies. What about that post gave you the impression I get "news" from this guy? I thought I made my post pretty obvious. To be honest I get my news from within, from the heart and from my mind. You cannot believe most news organizations as they only tell you what they want you to hear. Same with Jones and most conspiracy and disinformation agents. Believe half of what you see and nothing you hear. But if you can read my post and tell me I get my news from this guy and you feel sorry for me then I feel even sorrier for you papa. However, if you did not mean to address me directly the "you", "your" and "feel sorry for you" certainly seem that way.
April 2, 201610 yr Swaggy P can't cheat on Iggy without getting snitched on' date=' anyone really think there could be a nation wide conspiracy without someone giving it up?[/quote'] Sadly jumper there are a lot of things going on in this world that we will never really know about. I know that is hard to believe but trust me when I say there are many agendas taking place in front of us and most of us will never see or understand them.
April 2, 201610 yr Sadly jumper there are a lot of things going on in this world that we will never really know about. I know that is hard to believe but trust me when I say there are many agendas taking place in front of us and most of us will never see or understand them. I guess we are all just a bunch of mouth breathers or sheeple if we don't see conspiracies all around us. :lol2: I know there are projects that our Government carries out on a daily basis that for obvious reasons aren't shared with the public. I just don't think the major social engineering, hidden agenda or government engineered public disasters are, or have been, going on without someone somewhere talking. I also don't think there is an evil cadre of people trying to rule the world or country in secret.
April 2, 201610 yr I guess we are all just a bunch of mouth breathers or sheeple if we don't see conspiracies all around us. :lol2: I know there are projects that our Government carries out on a daily basis that for obvious reasons aren't shared with the public. I just don't think the major social engineering' date=' hidden agenda or government engineered public disasters are, or have been, going on without someone somewhere talking. I also don't think there is an evil cadre of people trying to rule the world or country in secret.[/quote'] So you haven't noticed an increase in agenda geared toward racial division or propagation of LGBT movement? I mean don't get me wrong I have many friends who are gay or lesbian and I support them in any way. However, there appears to be an agenda to push this movement onto the landscape of society as well as other agendas meant to minimize morals and ethics and remove moral Christian beliefs from our society. Same for racial issues and all of the recent racial tensions. To me there seems to be a profound agenda that's meant to separate people instead of bringing us together. The racial tensions are nearing lows that we have not seen since civil rights era. I mean shouldn't we continue to progress instead of fall backwards? At the end of the day we are better divided than brought together for the greater good of all. Same for the Islamic vs. Christianity agenda. The ISIS movement has made a devastating impact on tensions between the two religions. However, this has been going on for much longer. In theory there should be no reason for the two religions to oppose each other as Jesus Christ is also a prophetic figure in Islamic tradition and considering Islam is derived from Abraham just as Judaism and Christianity. But I get it, no one ever wants to look at the negative or any notion that may go against the picture of living a happy life where the whole world is perfect. Unfortunately I live in a world where I can read between the lines and see through the media push and propagation of many ideas, movements, and agendas that's are slowly tearing us apart and slowly creating chaos amongst ourselves. I could also get into how terrorism is starting to shape our landscape and create fear and chaos but I'll save that for another day. Or how 1% of the world owns more wealth than the other 99% combined. Or better yet how the Rothschild banking family can own more wealth than half the population on earth and control every nations central bank aside from three nations. Or how they can have all of this wealth and not make Forbes richest people list or have any media coverage at all (they do own every major media group). Not to mention the Bilderberg or Bohemian grove groups or other small groups who have a big say in the workings of world politics, religion, media, economics, etc. Again believe half of what you see and nothing that you hear, especially from your mainstream media. I know this is a stretch for most as I have noticed in my decades plus membership to BGP that this is a very conservative board. Just know nothing I have said is false, feel free to research anything I have said.
April 2, 201610 yr And trust me I realize my opinions are not popular or fashionable especially on a highly conservative board such as BGP's. However, I always feel compelled to give my opinion on certain topics and try to help people see or understand things they may not want to see or understand. I know most of what I say will be met with skepticism and ridicule but that is okay. Just know that there is a spiritual war at hand and we are living in very volatile times and God is screaming for his people to "wake up" and realize what is going on around us. Just as God is trying to wake his people so is the other side of the equation. Just next month NYC and London will be unveiling a new resurrected Temple of Bal. does this mean anything to most of you? Likely not, but it should, The welcome mat is being laid and the doors are being open, but sadly it's not for Christ. I'm sorry I must post some very unpopular opinions from time to time but just know I feel compelled to do so.
April 2, 201610 yr What about this says I get "news" from this guy? I pretty much wrote an entire paragraph explaining how his "news" is nothing but disinformation and fear mongering. I went out of my way to expose his "news" as false information and lies. What about that post gave you the impression I get "news" from this guy? I thought I made my post pretty obvious. To be honest I get my news from within, from the heart and from my mind. You cannot believe most news organizations as they only tell you what they want you to hear. Same with Jones and most conspiracy and disinformation agents. Believe half of what you see and nothing you hear. But if you can read my post and tell me I get my news from this guy and you feel sorry for me then I feel even sorrier for you papa. However, if you did not mean to address me directly the "you", "your" and "feel sorry for you" certainly seem that way. Something tells me you're reading me way wrong on this!
April 2, 201610 yr Something tells me you're reading me way wrong on this! Maybe and I was hoping that was the case. But again the way you posted "you" and "your" made it seem like you were talking directly to me. I apologize for the strong stance on my part but I will not have somebody accuse me of getting news from Alex Jones or any other disinformation agent. That's some serious name calling right there, you could have said something about my mother and I not be as offended. :lol2:
April 2, 201610 yr Maybe and I was hoping that was the case. But again the way you posted "you" and "your" made it seem like you were talking directly to me. I apologize for the strong stance on my part but I will not have somebody accuse me of getting news from Alex Jones or any other disinformation agent. That's some serious name calling right there, you could have said something about my mother and I not be as offended. :lol2: I hear you.:thumb: There must be a market for this guy's ravings, though. As P.T. Barnum used to say...
April 10, 201610 yr Saw a Chinook flying over Pikeville the other night and thought it was very strange. Was on the balcony with my girlfriend and just assumed it was one of the medevac helicopters that fly in and out of PMC but since it was much louder than normal I paid attention and noticed it was a military style Chinook helicopter. Had one fly over my house in Ashland around that same time frame. I didn't think much about it as we usually see them a few times a year, I believe they have some based at local airports. However I was secretly hoping it was the FBI about to due a mass raid of Marcum Terrace in Huntington, man that place is a mess.
April 10, 201610 yr Author I we are going to resurrect this thread you need the latest working theory on the Walmarts....
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.