September 8, 201511 yr I will contact you all on my ham radio while eating MREs with a straw through my gas mask.
September 8, 201511 yr I will contact you all on my ham radio while eating MREs with a straw through my gas mask. WHAT? lol
September 10, 201511 yr Try "Grunt Style", that looks like their logo on the shoulder! BTW that shirt is awesome!!!
September 10, 201511 yr Where can I order one. :banana: Read the description area too lol Grunt Style Jade Helm T-shirt This We'll Defend
September 15, 201511 yr Remember Jade Helm 15, the military training exercise that spawned an assortment of bizarre conspiracy theories about death domes, FEMA camps and martial law? Well, President Barack Obama better get cracking if he intends to place Texas under U.S. control — you know, unlike the past 170 years — because the two-month-long exercise is scheduled to end Tuesday. A lot of conservatives who really should have known better are guilty of “pandering to idiots” in an attempt to smear the president and undermine trust in his authority, and as the exercise ends without any guns seized or conservative Christian rounded up — let’s pause to remember those foolish conspiracy-mongers. Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), a Republican presidential candidate, entertained questions about the conspiracy theory during an April appearance on pro-slavery Iowa broadcaster Jan Mickelsen’s radio program. “You know, I’ve gotten a few questions on it on the road, and I really don’t – I’m not sure about exactly what is going on with that,” Paul admitted, but he promised he would look into the wild claims. Those wild claims were stirred up and promoted by a rogue’s gallery of conspiracy clearinghouse websites — including conspiracy kingpin Alex Jones, whose Infowars website warned of a “decades-old plan for martial law using Pentagon documents and establishment media reports to show that Jade Helm is part of the PsyOp to acclimate the American people to troops on the street and merge federal agencies with local law enforcement.” Jones warned that his wild claims would be dismissed as the crazed rantings of a lunatic — and that’s exactly what happened. Jade Helm ends with no takeover ? and these 6 nutters hope you forget their idiotic fear-mongering
September 15, 201511 yr We were at a very remote shooting range last week and within a minute of pulling an AR-15 out of the case we heard helicopters near by...coincidence? You decide.
September 15, 201511 yr We were at a very remote shooting range last week and within a minute of pulling an AR-15 out of the case we heard helicopters near by...coincidence? You decide. Probably, what do you think it was?
September 15, 201511 yr Probably, what do you think it was? I'm just having fun with our conspiracy theorist...it was probably an Air Ambulance or KSP on a Green/Gray pot round up...trust me I wasn't worried about it
September 15, 201511 yr I'm worried about Ref, we need to get a group together and go search for him. Jumper, maybe that helicopter you saw was headed towards him?
September 15, 201511 yr Remember Jade Helm 15, the controversial military exercise? It's over - U.S. - Stripes
September 16, 201511 yr Obama Declares Victory Over Texas in Jade Helm 15, Names Himself Commander in Chief of State?s Military | National Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.