Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jade Helm 9-state Military Exercise

Featured Replies

I'm not sure I would call any of those "conspiracy theories" aside from Watergate. The rest was just kind of a morally lacking policy.

 

But, you consider them conspiracy theories, so I guess that's all that matters to you. I'll let you go ahead and believe whatever you want. When is Jade Helm over? It's September or October, I believe. I'm not going to bring this up again until it's over. After it's over, you and I will revisit the subject. Sound good? Because it's not going to be a massive anything. You can call me gullible, whatever you want. I've been called worse, probably today alone. But in 2 months or so, you can call me correct, as well.

 

Want to make a wager on it? Bottle of Woodford? Heck, I'll even take a bottle of 100 proof Barton. Sometimes I like the really rough stuff.

I won't tell the mods if you cut me in on this deal.

 

I'll be third party bourbon mule, as long as someone else is buying.

  • Replies 120
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watergate was a coverup. Not a conspiracy.

So are you saying that people who believe in conspiracies are idiots?

 

Wasn't Watergate a conspiracy?

Isn't JFK a conspiracy?

Yes I am they are the prototypical Chicken Littles or if I will idiots . No to either . Watergate was a coverup by a group of crooks , and JFK was the 35th President of the United States .
Yes I am they are the prototypical Chicken Littles or if I will idiots . No to either . Watergate was a coverup by a group of crooks , and JFK was the 35th President of the United States .

 

So you don't think the JFK assassination is a conspiracy.

I saw a helicopter flying over Mt. Vernon today. I jumped in a ditch and it went on.

I saw a helicopter flying over Mt. Vernon today. I jumped in a ditch and it went on.

 

Was it a black helicopter? :lol2:

I'm not sure I would call any of those "conspiracy theories" aside from Watergate. The rest was just kind of a morally lacking policy.

 

But, you consider them conspiracy theories, so I guess that's all that matters to you. I'll let you go ahead and believe whatever you want. When is Jade Helm over? It's September or October, I believe. I'm not going to bring this up again until it's over. After it's over, you and I will revisit the subject. Sound good? Because it's not going to be a massive anything. You can call me gullible, whatever you want. I've been called worse, probably today alone. But in 2 months or so, you can call me correct, as well.

 

Want to make a wager on it? Bottle of Woodford? Heck, I'll even take a bottle of 100 proof Barton. Sometimes I like the really rough stuff.

 

Conspiracy theorists don't make bets. They don't have to be right. 'Cause they COULD have been right. :lol2:

So you don't think the JFK assassination is a conspiracy.
One man , one gun . If you know differently I am sure the government would like to see your proof ,oh wait you are afraid of the government so that would really put you on their radar wouldn't it .
One man , one gun . If you know differently I am sure the government would like to see your proof ,oh wait you are afraid of the government so that would really put you on their radar wouldn't it .

 

I ain't afraid of the government. They can do stuff to me I ain't allowed to say on here

One man , one gun . If you know differently I am sure the government would like to see your proof ,oh wait you are afraid of the government so that would really put you on their radar wouldn't it .

The United States House of Representatives Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA) was established in 1976 to investigate the assassinations of John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King, Jr. The HSCA completed its investigation in 1978 and issued its final report the following year, bThe United States House of Representatives Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA) was established in 1976 to investigate the assassinations of John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King, Jr. The HSCA completed its investigation in 1978 and issued its final report the following year, concluding that Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy

The United States House of Representatives Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA) was established in 1976 to investigate the assassinations of John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King, Jr. The HSCA completed its investigation in 1978 and issued its final report the following year, bThe United States House of Representatives Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA) was established in 1976 to investigate the assassinations of John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King, Jr. The HSCA completed its investigation in 1978 and issued its final report the following year, concluding that Kennedy was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy

Your source?

It is out there.

 

The key word being "probably".

  • Author
Watergate was a coverup. Not a conspiracy.

 

It was both. There was a large scale conspiracy before there was a coverup. The cover-up part is used to give Nixon a pass and plausible deniability to being part of of the large scale conspiracy.

 

100s were involved with the law breaking directly or indirectly and a conspiracy only takes 2 by definition.

 

Added:

 

Watergate 7:

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watergate_Seven

 

Mitchell was found guilty of conspiracy,...

 

H. R. Haldeman – White House chief of staff,...he was convicted of conspiracy...

 

Ehrlichman was convicted of conspiracy, ...

 

And the (in)famous G. Gordon Liddy:

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G._Gordon_Liddy

Liddy was convicted of conspiracy,...

Edited by Bluegrasscard

Your source?

 

Google this and you will find plenty of sources.

 

The United States House of Representatives Select Committee on Assassinations

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.