Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jade Helm 9-state Military Exercise

Featured Replies

Anyone know what this military exercise really is?

 

Anyone heard how it impacted relatives in areas?

  • Replies 120
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't find any info from any sources other than infowars, and the like. I don't have the mental fortitude to wade through them and glean what few nuggets of simple statement of fact that may be there today.

  • Author

Texas presentation on exercise

 

[video=youtube;drG-OVqDc6E]

I would tell you all but I'm afraid some on here couldn't handle the truth or at least refuse to believe the possibility of what it is.

Even Chuck Norris is wary and worried about it. Yes you heard right, Chuck Norris. Of course though Chuck Smith will squash any attempt by government to take over.

I had just assumed that all of the Alex Jones fueled, unsubstantiated hysteria had died down.

 

But, I would like to know what "the possibility of it" could be. Because if Chuck Norris is worried, then boy I sure am.

 

Edit: You can't use the phrase "fema dome" or any link from Alex Jones. I'll make it challenging for you.

Edited by thehotsnakes
Clarification

I would tell you all but I'm afraid some on here couldn't handle the truth or at least refuse to believe the possibility of what it is.

 

:taz:

I had just assumed that all of the Alex Jones fueled, unsubstantiated hysteria had died down.

 

But, I would like to know what "the possibility of it" could be. Because if Chuck Norris is worried, then boy I sure am.

 

Edit: You can't use the phrase "fema dome" or any link from Alex Jones. I'll make it challenging for you.

 

As Darth Vader said. "All too easy"

Chuck Norris joins Ted Cruz (and others) in ?Operaton Jade Helm? conspiracy watch - The Washington Post

 

So it's a government plot to destroy freedoms and install martial law. And the military is 100 behind this and no one has a problem with it? Because the military has been so supportive of Obama historically. And has always done such a good job at secrecy. And Wal-Mart is behind it as well? Am I missing anything else? Oh, wait, crazy people think they are using FEMA domes to store people who resist the martial law takeover. And they'll probably be buried in mass graves in those FEMA coffins I've seen Alex Jones leap to conclusions about.

 

I think that covers it.

 

Basically, it just boils down to some people saying "I don't trust em, so there's gotta be something more." Rather than trying to think realistically about how something like this could even be pulled off, they just revert to a lack of trust and suddenly it has validity? There is no evidence backing any conspiracy claims, just stupidity. Plain and simple.

 

The only thing I've seen about all of this Jade Helm stuff that even remotely bothers me, is the air time and publicity we have given to crazy people with no backing.

 

For all of the conspiracy theorists: Put up or shut up. Find proof, find evidence. Until then, stop wasting people's time.

So it's a government plot to destroy freedoms and install martial law. And the military is 100 behind this and no one has a problem with it? Because the military has been so supportive of Obama historically. And has always done such a good job at secrecy. And Wal-Mart is behind it as well? Am I missing anything else? Oh, wait, crazy people think they are using FEMA domes to store people who resist the martial law takeover. And they'll probably be buried in mass graves in those FEMA coffins I've seen Alex Jones leap to conclusions about.

 

I think that covers it.

 

Basically, it just boils down to some people saying "I don't trust em, so there's gotta be something more." Rather than trying to think realistically about how something like this could even be pulled off, they just revert to a lack of trust and suddenly it has validity? There is no evidence backing any conspiracy claims, just stupidity. Plain and simple.

 

The only thing I've seen about all of this Jade Helm stuff that even remotely bothers me, is the air time and publicity we have given to crazy people with no backing.

 

For all of the conspiracy theorists: Put up or shut up. Find proof, find evidence. Until then, stop wasting people's time.

 

You asked me to find a source other than Info wars or Alex Jones. I did. Sorry to prove you wrong.

 

I feel so sorry for your kind, ones who refuse to believe that there might be something the government isnt telling us. After all you do know they lie a lot dont you and cant be trusted.

You asked me to find a source other than Info wars or Alex Jones. I did. Sorry to prove you wrong.

 

I feel so sorry for your kind, ones who refuse to believe that there might be something the government isnt telling us. After all you do know they lie a lot dont you and cant be trusted.

 

You understand what I meant by source, don't you? Not something that just has quotes from someone who believes it to be a conspiracy. Something with some sort of evidence or proof or anything other than unfounded paranoia. A source is something that attempts to prove something. Your article was just a few quotes from people who don't trust it. In no sane, critically thinking universe is that considered a viable source. I'll wait for you to have something that has even a remote shred of credibility before I make a judgment on your capabilities to form an argument on issues. Until then, the bar is quite low.

 

And I'm not sure exactly what you meant by the phrase "your kind." You mean someone who isn't insane? If that is what you meant, you have my thanks. That's a pretty good compliment. Or if you meant that I'm someone who wants/needs/requires evidence for something before Chicken Little-ing, you have my thanks again. You are really letting the compliments flow today, I'm quite flattered.

You understand what I meant by source, don't you? Not something that just has quotes from someone who believes it to be a conspiracy. Something with some sort of evidence or proof or anything other than unfounded paranoia. A source is something that attempts to prove something. Your article was just a few quotes from people who don't trust it. In no sane, critically thinking universe is that considered a viable source. I'll wait for you to have something that has even a remote shred of credibility before I make a judgment on your capabilities to form an argument on issues. Until then, the bar is quite low.

 

And I'm not sure exactly what you meant by the phrase "your kind." You mean someone who isn't insane? If that is what you meant, you have my thanks. That's a pretty good compliment. Or if you meant that I'm someone who wants/needs/requires evidence for something before Chicken Little-ing, you have my thanks again. You are really letting the compliments flow today, I'm quite flattered.

 

Yeah Im sure the government is just going to let the cat out of the bag if its true. No sense in keeping stuff secret.

 

Evidence is what they are doing now. Evidence is in front of you, look on the news.

 

Im not insane, but Im not gullible or naive either.

Of course it is a conspiracy. It was intended to flush out and identify all of the nut cases - in and out of elective office. Now that they have all fallen for the trick, just remember, we'll be watching you during President Obama's next four terms.

Yeah Im sure the government is just going to let the cat out of the bag if its true. No sense in keeping stuff secret.

 

Evidence is what they are doing now. Evidence is in front of you, look on the news.

 

Im not insane, but Im not gullible or naive either.

 

You're not gullible? Every conspiracy theory that's been posted about on here, you've believed and tried to convince every one else. What about that big Ebola scare you were into? I've never seen you take the stance of a rational or sane person. I don't want to be mean, but has there ever been something like this that you've been right about? I'm going to make the assumption that you winning percentage is pretty low. But hey, 1 out of 10 is still getting one right, you know? So there's that.

 

If you haven't learned by now, the government can't keep secrets. Government leaks, government moles, hacks and such are always going on. The government hasn't been good at keeping things hidden. I mean, ask Snowden about stuff like this.

 

Listen, I've come to realize that we come from two very different view points on issues. So, I'll just reserve myself for actual evidence, actual sources, and critical thinking. You can have a monopoly on the wild speculation and awkward loftiness on issues.

 

I'm really sorry that I don't believe that every member of the military involved is okay with attempting to instill martial law. Or all of the military leadership has instructed their troops to capture or execute random and innocent civilians in their attempt at martial law. Or Wal-Mart has closed stores to house civilians who oppose the militant takeover of the southwest. Or all of the individuals in the civilian sector who have assisted and aided in this are involved with the instillation of martial law.

 

I'm going to be polite enough to not actually say what I think about this whole situation, because I'm sure it would break some BGP rules. And I don't want to do that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.