Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jade Helm 9-state Military Exercise

Featured Replies

It just takes a person to be right ONE TIME for the whole country to be in chaos. Hopefully I'm never right.

 

Now Im going to go get my tin foil hat from Bigfoot before the aliens take it.

Whatever happens happens, I see it as a training exercise for martial law in case of the worst case scenario.

  • Replies 120
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or it could just be a large military exercise in the Southwest US since the terrain is very similar to the terrain they have been fighting in for the past 30 years.

  • Author
Or it could just be a large military exercise in the Southwest US since the terrain is very similar to the terrain they have been fighting in for the past 30 years.

 

Colorado and Florida?

Colorado and Florida?

 

Colorado = Afghanistan.

 

Florida = Micky Mouse Club. :)

I'm thinking if this was legit then we wouldn't know anything about it all. It would just happen.

  • Author

Latest theories from tin foil hat circles:

 

- EMP tomorrow in Texas to get things going (at leas the wait will not be long for the fun or a massive fail).

- Yellowstone blowing its top. This is corresponds with the 5 Walmarts being used a processing centers as well. They supposedly are at the edge of the anticipated impact zone.

- The arrival Nibiru - Planet X. Panic will need to need to be controlled while the elites head for the Deep Underground Military Bases (DUMBs). Google just unblocked an area of the Google sky that had been blocked for years - adding the the 'Nibiru is coming' theory.

- Massive hunt for Bigfoot.

 

OK, the last one IS purely made up. And the others hopefully are as well but they are getting lots of play in the doom forums.

One thing is sure

 

Wal Mart wasn't just remodeling and more to it than that.

 

I have my theories as do some other fellow paranoid tin foil wearing doomsday preppers who hate the government

I was unaware that people still were paying attention to this. Guess I was wrong. Dang.

I was unaware that people still were paying attention to this. Guess I was wrong. Dang.

 

Uninformed and unaware is what the government wants.

:ohbrother:

 

Okay. Well, I guess we'll see.

 

 

Again.

So how bad was the EMP? I've been worrying all day about it.

 

How many Americans have been killed so far?

Well, @mountain ref it starts today. How bad is it already?

 

 

 

 

It's bad, isn't it? I'm afraid. I might not sleep tonight. I'll probably just sit on my porch all night with my Mosin and wait for something to happen.

Has Texas been invaded/taken over yet? No? Well crap, I'll check back later, maybe then.

Has Texas been invaded/taken over yet? No? Well crap, I'll check back later, maybe then.

 

My cable and Internet are down, so I'm assuming this was all correct and it's only a matter of tune before a Chinese Russian comes to take me to a re-education facility in an abandoned Wal Mart.

My cable and Internet are down, so I'm assuming this was all correct and it's only a matter of tune before a Chinese Russian comes to take me to a re-education facility in an abandoned Wal Mart.

 

...

maxresdefault.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.