Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jade Helm 9-state Military Exercise

Featured Replies

Google this and you will find plenty of sources.

 

The United States House of Representatives Select Committee on Assassinations

I was asking for your source for the direct quote that you gave.

  • Replies 120
  • Views 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know if HAARP is going to cause severe storms and tornadoes this weekend? Thanks in advance

Is anybody out west still alive? I am fearing for the worst.

 

It's bad, isn't it?

It's been about 6 weeks, how is the invasion if Texas going? How are those FEMA camps?

It's been about 6 weeks, how is the invasion if Texas going? How are those FEMA camps?

 

Actually I believe it only has 10 days left.

 

I wonder what the death toll is up to? Has Obama officially come out and said that he was not leaving office? I haven't left my house since this started. And I would go ahead and speculate that that is why I am still alive today.

 

I have enough large caliber rifle round to last me about another month, but then I'm afraid I'll have to venture into the wasteland for supplies. I've been dreading that trip.

.....

Edited by thehotsnakes
Stupid double post

.....

 

thehotsnakes, was this your doing above? I am worried, I am worried it was a government censor?

thehotsnakes, was this your doing above? I am worried, I am worried it was a government censor?

 

Follow the money! Follow it to an abandoned Wal Mart!

 

Follow the money!

Thanks for keeping this one alive. :lol2:

Covey leader to raven. Do you copy ?

mtnref must be out in Texas on maneuvers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.