Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coaching Openings and Rumors

Featured Replies

  • Replies 155
  • Views 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VCU & Oklahoma

 

Thanks. I was thinking he had, but couldn't remember for sure. I definitely remember Oklahoma now, but never would have guessed VCU.

I heard something about Dane Fife getting a job soon. I'm not sure if it was Bradley or not though.

Newly hired Bradley A.D. Chris Reynolds is a former Indiana Hoosier product who played for Knight and has been in the Big Ten since his playing days were over most recently as Asst. A.D. at Northwestern this opening could also have a Big 10 flavor to it

A report says Hurley will stay in Buffalo. New contract.

A report says Hurley will stay in Buffalo. New contract.

 

Not like that would stop him if something better comes along. I would definitely go after Hurley if I were a AD looking for a new coach.

St. Catharine College - didn't they just hire a coach last year?

St. Catharine College - didn't they just hire a coach last year?

 

They parted ways after one season.

Eric Musselman got the Nevada gig.

Eric Musselman got the Nevada gig.

 

Yeah I figured that was coming after Barbee pulled out.

I wouldn't be surprised if Bama tried to double Marshall's salary...he is making 1.8 a year now.

Lavin staying at St. Johns.

.....

 

Texas is going to open on or just after April 1st. Major jewel. If Marshall isn't yet at Bama this is his. If he is in T-Town already, this will create a lot of dominoes. That is a major opening.

 

Expect Murray's Coach Prohm to be high on Wichita State's list.

.....

 

Texas is going to open on or just after April 1st. Major jewel. If Marshall isn't yet at Bama this is his. If he is in T-Town already, this will create a lot of dominoes. That is a major opening.

Fired or retired at Texas
Fired or retired at Texas

 

yes

Fired or retired at Texas

 

Fired. Buy-out drops on April 1st. Nike folks, so I presume he as well, knows it is coming.

 

I will say this, in the VERY unlikely event Xavier wins tomorrow, Chris will be tough to beat in Austin (assuming Marshall is already in Bama).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.