March 24, 201511 yr - Looks like Herb Sendek has been fired at Arizona State. - Being reported that Josh Pastner will be a candidate. No idea why, he's terrible. - St. John's may be making a change according to Zagoria. - Would be cool to see Archie Miller take the Arizona State job if nothing else but to add a sibling rivalry to the state rivalry. - Alabama is set to make a big run at Gregg Marshall - Mississippi State has hired Ben Howland
March 24, 201511 yr Author Love Gregg Marshall's honesty....Basically said he's not heard from Alabama, but if they want to make a crazy offer, he'll listen. Said it would take an awful lot.
March 24, 201511 yr - Looks like Herb Sendek has been fired at Arizona State. - Being reported that Josh Pastner will be a candidate. No idea why, he's terrible. Pastner is from Arizona, he was a graduate assistant at Arizona, and his father was a long time AAU coach in the state, I believe. Memphis hasn't seemed to be a very good fit, but he has regularly went to the NCAA Tournament. Arizona State seems completely disinterested in basketball and Sendek only went to the tournament twice. Pastner's "success" is way more than what they have, which is why he might be appealing.
March 24, 201511 yr St. Catharine College is open (I know several candidates but was asked to keep it quiet) Northern Kentucky University is open (Steele, Davis, John Brannen, Darrin Horn have all been mentioned) East Tennessee State is open (John Brannen being mentioned) Edited March 24, 201511 yr by Wireman
March 24, 201511 yr I wish Josh Pastner would get handed something in life. I'm tired of him having to work so hard at every stop.
March 24, 201511 yr Author St. Catharine College is open (I know several candidates but was asked to keep it quiet) Northern Kentucky University is open (Steele, Miller, John Brannen, Darrin Horn have all been mentioned) East Tennessee State is open (John Brannen being mentioned) NKU - Miller? As in Archie? :confused:
March 24, 201511 yr NKU - Miller? As in Archie? :confused: Too many coaching moves to keep up with. I meant Davis :lol2:
March 24, 201511 yr Nevada is open (Tony Barbee and Eric Mussellman thought to be the finalists) Utah Valley is open (Mark Pope was interviewed)
March 24, 201511 yr Northern Kentucky University is open (Steele, Davis, John Brannen, Darrin Horn have all been mentioned) I thought Stowers was getting that job??
March 24, 201511 yr Bradley is open Just speculating but look for someone from the IU Bob Knight coaching tree for this one
March 24, 201511 yr Just speculating but look for someone from the IU Bob Knight coaching tree for this one I heard something about Dane Fife getting a job soon. I'm not sure if it was Bradley or not though.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.