New Dixie Heights 110M Hurdle Record

Congrats to Senior Miles Payne who in todays 45 degree temps and sprinkles eclipsed the Dixie Heights Colonel 110M Hurdle record at the Lloyd Gold Metal Meet. Looking forward to witnessing by how much more he improves on his new mark when temps warm in the coming weeks.

Way to be Miles and continued success! :thumb:

Sorry for the tease on the actual time. Just caught the tweet that he beat the record.

Congrats to Miles! Great to hear and I'd love to see what he can do in better temps.

On a side note, weird to see you in this forum @Content1 but I know you'll provide great recognition for the kids :thumb:

Thank you for the kind words and yes this track journey is weird for me as well. I enjoy recognizing the work, integrity, and achievements of good people! As I look forward to watching some Colonels baseball this spring, be sure when schedule permits to watch some action on the "oval and field."

If yesterday was an indicator, this Dixie Heights Track Team is just another good group of kids. I believe Mitch Bolin ( High Jumper ) either tied or bested his own record at 6' 2". I'll confirm this week. Exciting considering it's first day of spring and these athletes are doing what their doing in poop conditions. I'm predicting a fun Dixie Heights Colonel Track spring for all involved. Fun is the easy part! :thumb: