March 8, 201511 yr Belmont is the first team to officially make the tourney, winnning the OVC tournament.
March 8, 201511 yr Tough, tough loss for Murray. They grabbed the rebound but threw it away to give Belmont a second chance. What a shot by Lexington native Taylor Barnette to win it. It was a great game.
March 8, 201511 yr ESPN had the final few seconds on prior to the NC/Duke game. Just unbelievable shots that were made. Will Murray make the field? I thought I heard a commentator say they would not.
March 8, 201511 yr ESPN had the final few seconds on prior to the NC/Duke game. Just unbelievable shots that were made. Will Murray make the field? I thought I heard a commentator say they would not. Video of the shot http://thebiglead.com/2015/03/07/belmonts-taylor-barnette-hit-a-ridiculous-three-pointer-against-murray-state/#sthash.sCUboVdL.uxfs
March 8, 201511 yr Murray is now in trouble. No big wins, really bad OOC, and a 234 SOS. RPI 66 BEFORE this loss.
March 8, 201511 yr Murray is now in trouble. No big wins, really bad OOC, and a 234 SOS. RPI 66 BEFORE this loss. That probably won't do it.
March 8, 201511 yr Author I don't see the Racers beating out a team from a power conference for a berth.
March 8, 201511 yr Murray is now in trouble. No big wins, really bad OOC, and a 234 SOS. RPI 66 BEFORE this loss. They have a few real bad losses and none of their wins jump out. If X is a bubble then Murray is a 27 spot behind.
March 8, 201511 yr I don't see the Racers beating out a team from a power conference for a berth. Sort of like "entitlement"?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.