Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belmont 88 Murray State 87

Featured Replies

  • Replies 77
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Murray State got some bubble help today

Murray State got some bubble help today

 

I assume you're talking about A&M?

I assume you're talking about A&M?

 

And Illinois

And Illinois

 

I've not kept up too much outside Murray, UK and the SEC. What other bubble teams do we need to lose to benefit the Racers? Oh and I wish I had been paying more attention. Based on your videos, I was close by. I was a few rows behind Laphonso Ellis.

Well Ole Miss just helped out too.

Rocket...I have an incredible video of Murray State fans. I'm just wondering if you might be in it.

With the exception of IU, all teams bolstered Murray State's chances yesterday. Saw them listed on the next 4 out this morning.

all you guys are forgetting that those big schools get more credit for losing to their conference foes while Murray State gets very little credit for winning 25 in a row. -said with a lot of sarcasm

 

Quality wins is what they are asking for, In my opinion if you didn't beat UK, Duke, Virginia or Wisconsin this year. You don't have a quality win this year.

 

A and M just lost to Auburn geez that must be a quality win for Auburn.

Yesterday was a good day for Racer fans what needs to happen now through the weekend is nor of these Auburn's and teams like them go on and win their conference tournaments if the teams that are supposed to win go on and win then it looks even better for Murray.

Yesterday was a good day for Racer fans what needs to happen now through the weekend is nor of these Auburn's and teams like them go on and win their conference tournaments if the teams that are supposed to win go on and win then it looks even better for Murray.

 

Lunardi has them 6th on he First Four Out list.

Hey guys, Auburn's strength of schedule just leaped past several more schools. They get to play Kentucky again.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.