Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2015 Class 2A Preseason Top 10

Featured Replies

The straws and without competition thing leave me lost. As for doubting the Cards, of course you don't and no one has insulted my group. As I said, NCC is not as high in my opinion but maybe BAC knows more than I as NCC was on that East side bracket keeping them far away from my western area. I also said I felt Desales should be 1. So there is my straw

 

Well there is something that NCC fans would agree with on, DeSales should be #1 until someone beats them. Good luck fighting it out with them and make no doubt about it they are one of the top teams in the state not just 2A, which I'm sure you guys are away of.

  • Replies 142
  • Views 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Well there is something that NCC fans would agree with on, DeSales should be #1 until someone beats them. Good luck fighting it out with them and make no doubt about it they are one of the top teams in the state not just 2A, which I'm sure you guys are away of.

 

I respect Mayfield and I respect Desales. Both were state champions last year. I think Mayfield returns more and that's my logic for putting them ahead of Desales. My logic for putting NCC they return a good running back and good quarterback. But CAL could go in the 3 as well but also CAL always chokes when it matters and NCC doesn't.

The straws and without competition thing leave me lost. As for doubting the Cards, of course you don't and no one has insulted my group. As I said, NCC is not as high in my opinion but maybe BAC knows more than I as NCC was on that East side bracket keeping them far away from my western area. I also said I felt Desales should be 1. So there is my straw

 

You also said to just ship the trophy to the Hill. While sarcastic, it still was in response to a fan saying NewCath was loaded and should be # FOUR. Not top 3. They have a lot of talent coming back. Is that enough to close the gulf in talent bn them and the Louisville 2A schools? Them and Mayfield??? We won't be able to know until Bowling Green if the Breds get out of the East.

I was wrong AA on here is going to be fun with fans like Mex. I am still not much of a believer in NCC but as I said, its harder to follow teams on the east side from here. I like the swag of some NCC fans, reminds me of another team we use to play

I was wrong AA on here is going to be fun with fans like Mex. I am still not much of a believer in NCC but as I said, its harder to follow teams on the east side from here. I like the swag of some NCC fans, reminds me of another team we use to play

 

NewCath always makes a strong run for a state title every year. They play mostly 6A teams on their schedule every year. They would give Mayfield a good game.

I'm enjoying the NCC, and Mayfield fans going at it. lol Meanwhile we'll just continue to do what we do, and let the chips fall where they may. We did lose a lot of players last year, but we have a lot coming back . We're not flashy, we just do what we do, and we do it pretty well. Should be a fun season in 2A.

I am too Colt. I had to prod the NCC folks out but they are starting to get into it now but Colt stop being so diplomatic and mix it up. The niceties are boorish

I have no idea how this is mixing it up???? 2 NewCath fans said their team is better but still behind De Sales, CAL, and Mayfield. Can you mix it up merely by giving compliments? Or am I missing something?

There was always a lot of mutual respect for each other in 2A, in the PAST!

Go ahead and just ship NCC the trophy boys

 

We would rather just prove it on the field, thank you very much.

I am too Colt. I had to prod the NCC folks out but they are starting to get into it now but Colt stop being so diplomatic and mix it up. The niceties are boorish

 

Why would you wanna prod out the NCC folks, what has anyone got on here and said about Mayfield other than the fact they have no business jumping ahead of DeSales.

Name recognition. Probably the most football tradition in KY who has never won a state title. If Pulaski County has locked their borders down, then I'm afraid that Somerset has a long road in front of it.

 

I think, and this is only my opinion, that you can throw, DeSales, Mayfield, NCC, CAL, Murray, into the state title talk, the rest I just don't see it. I can't imagine how bad DeSales would have beaten Shelby Valley last year, and they finished runner up in the East. NCC is king on that side, until someone can prove they can knock them off. The west is loaded again. It's a crap shoot on that side.

 

I agree that the county schools are locking down the borders and its effecting Somerset. I would give DeSales the nod over Mayfield because of depth. DeSales will dress about 30-40 more kids than Mayfield. And after a long season and your in the 14th game of the season depth plays a major factor.

Did some research for some poster. Hope no one is offended with it and hope many can give some good feedback.

 

1 Mayfield

2 Desales

3 New Cath

4 CAL

5 Murray

6 Bardstown

7 Shelby Valley

8 Owensboro Cath

9 Prestonsburg

10 Somerset

 

 

Several teams could crack it later on.

Glasgow,Leslie County, Danville and Walton Verona.

 

Pretty good top 10, but I'd have DeSales at no. 1

Edited by Randy Parker

I agree that the county schools are locking down the borders and its effecting Somerset. I would give DeSales the nod over Mayfield because of depth. DeSales will dress about 30-40 more kids than Mayfield. And after a long season and your in the 14th game of the season depth plays a major factor.

 

33 more last year, that was a surprise to me

We'll dress anywhere from 85-95 players this year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.