Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final Four In February

Featured Replies

Given that it's Feb. 1, let's get some early predictions. Who do you have as your Final Four?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Kentucky

Duke

Wisconsin

Iowa State

 

Toughest Omission:

Kansas

 

Sleeper:

Butler

  • Author
Love to see Ky meet Gonzaga in the tournament

 

Myself as well. I think Gonzaga is fairly overrated if people are talking about them as a top 5 team. I don't really think they're a "bad" team per se, I just think that Kentucky's athleticism makes them a horrible matchup for Gonzaga. The front lines are essentially the same size, but UK's bigs are just worlds apart athletically.

UK

Duke

UVA

Wisconsin

 

UC will NOT make the final four but I do like how they are playing. They may actually have a decent showing and I would not have said that a month ago.

I think everybody that is just a college basketball fan wants the final to be UK-Duke, that includes CBS.

UK

Duke

UVA

Wisconsin

 

UC will NOT make the final four but I do like how they are playing. They may actually have a decent showing and I would not have said that a month ago.

 

UC may be lucky to make the tournament.

Let just do this because I have no idea this year...

 

 

Duke

UK

UNC

Kansas

 

Yeah, that seems right. Imagine all of that build up.

Let just do this because I have no idea this year...

 

 

Duke

UK

UNC

Kansas

 

Yeah, that seems right. Imagine all of that build up.

 

I'm with that.

Going off today's CBS bracket

 

Duke

Kentucky

Virginia

Arizona

 

On a side note...saw Texas was all the way down to a 10 seed in today's CBS bracket. Crazy, considering what they returned this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.