Final Four In February

JokersWild24

UK

Duke

UVA

Wisconsin

UC will NOT make the final four but I do like how they are playing. They may actually have a decent showing and I would not have said that a month ago.

East Carolina really liked the way the Cats played Sunday. UC needs to do some work to make the tourny.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given that it's Feb. 1, let's get some early predictions. Who do you have as your Final Four?

Love your enthusiasm, but kinda hard to figure out a final four until you see a bracket. Big month for the ACC with a lot of teams playing for seeding. Kansas appears to be playing well, but still want to see what shakes out in the Big 12.

I like UK v most any bracket.

UVA is a popular choice, and I like them against a lot of brackets.

After that who is Duke, Gonzaga, and many other teams paired with? Too many things up in the air for me still.

But, I do like your enthusiasm

Love your enthusiasm, but kinda hard to figure out a final four until you see a bracket. Big month for the ACC with a lot of teams playing for seeding. Kansas appears to be playing well, but still want to see what shakes out in the Big 12.

I like UK v most any bracket.

UVA is a popular choice, and I like them against a lot of brackets.

After that who is Duke, Gonzaga, and many other teams paired with? Too many things up in the air for me still.

But, I do like your enthusiasm

Thanks, and I agree with what you are saying about things being too remote right now.

• 2 months later...