Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final Four In February

Featured Replies

UK

Duke

UVA

Wisconsin

 

UC will NOT make the final four but I do like how they are playing. They may actually have a decent showing and I would not have said that a month ago.

 

East Carolina really liked the way the Cats played Sunday. UC needs to do some work to make the tourny.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would hate to be the #1 seed in the side of the bracket that has Texas as a #10.

 

Couldn't happen. The 10 seed is the second seeded team's problem.

Given that it's Feb. 1, let's get some early predictions. Who do you have as your Final Four?

 

Love your enthusiasm, but kinda hard to figure out a final four until you see a bracket. Big month for the ACC with a lot of teams playing for seeding. Kansas appears to be playing well, but still want to see what shakes out in the Big 12.

 

I like UK v most any bracket.

UVA is a popular choice, and I like them against a lot of brackets.

After that who is Duke, Gonzaga, and many other teams paired with? Too many things up in the air for me still.

 

But, I do like your enthusiasm

  • Author
Love your enthusiasm, but kinda hard to figure out a final four until you see a bracket. Big month for the ACC with a lot of teams playing for seeding. Kansas appears to be playing well, but still want to see what shakes out in the Big 12.

 

I like UK v most any bracket.

UVA is a popular choice, and I like them against a lot of brackets.

After that who is Duke, Gonzaga, and many other teams paired with? Too many things up in the air for me still.

 

But, I do like your enthusiasm

 

Thanks, and I agree with what you are saying about things being too remote right now.

  • Author

Bump. Had quite a few people get 2-3 teams correct. @Randy Parker would have nailed it had Louisville beat Michigan State.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.