Final Four In February

JokersWild24

Kentucky

Duke

Kansas

Utah

Love the idea of going out on a limb, but I don't think Utah makes it past the sweet 16. They have slaughtered some decent competition but their only good win is against Wichita, who I'm not convinced is all that great. They played Kansas tight early on, but Jay Hawks are a different team right now than they were then.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love the idea of going out on a limb, but I don't think Utah makes it past the sweet 16. They have slaughtered some decent competition but their only good win is against Wichita, who I'm not convinced is all that great. They played Kansas tight early on, but Jay Hawks are a different team right now than they were then.

Typically you get a sleeper team in the Final Four. Best way to make a run in March is with guard play. You won't find many, if any, better than Delon Wright. I see Utah and Ohio State as the best "sleeper" picks to make a Final Four run because of him and Russell. Those guys can carry a team.

Typically you get a sleeper team in the Final Four. Best way to make a run in March is with guard play. You won't find many, if any, better than Delon Wright. I see Utah and Ohio State as the best "sleeper" picks to make a Final Four run because of him and Russell. Those guys can carry a team.

Exactly why I went with Ohio State in my prediction.

Their 18 point win over Utah two weeks ago is among the most impressive wins of the year. They are starting to figure it out and their roster is loaded with talent.

It was in Arizona, wasn't it? Impressive, I agree, but not unexpected IMO. I bet they fall when they have to go to Utah at the end of the month. Arizona just seems to be missing something IMO. Not sure what it is, but I just don't see it with them.

It was in Arizona, wasn't it? Impressive, I agree, but not unexpected IMO. I bet they fall when they have to go to Utah at the end of the month. Arizona just seems to be missing something IMO. Not sure what it is, but I just don't see it with them.

Yes, was in Tucson. Certainly helps being at the McKale Center, but beating a Top 11 RPI team by 18 is solid to me whereever you tip it off. They may well lose in Salt Lake, but I will be surprised.

I am admittedly a little biased when it comes to the Wildcats West, but I think they are going to be a handful come March.

Yes, was in Tucson. Certainly helps being at the McKale Center, but beating a Top 11 RPI team by 18 is solid to me whereever you tip it off. They may well lose in Salt Lake, but I will be surprised.

I am admittedly a little biased when it comes to the Wildcats West, but I think they are going to be a handful come March.

Additionally, the PAC 12 is awful. Thought I'd add that. If they get more than 3 teams in the Dance (Arizona, Utah, and Stanford) it is only because Cinderella wins the Conference Tourney.

Their 18 point win over Utah two weeks ago is among the most impressive wins of the year. They are starting to figure it out and their roster is loaded with talent.

I need to check our the frosh center for the Utes. I think he's from Austria.