Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Final Four In February

Featured Replies

Kentucky

Duke

Kansas

Utah

 

Love the idea of going out on a limb, but I don't think Utah makes it past the sweet 16. They have slaughtered some decent competition but their only good win is against Wichita, who I'm not convinced is all that great. They played Kansas tight early on, but Jay Hawks are a different team right now than they were then.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Love the idea of going out on a limb, but I don't think Utah makes it past the sweet 16. They have slaughtered some decent competition but their only good win is against Wichita, who I'm not convinced is all that great. They played Kansas tight early on, but Jay Hawks are a different team right now than they were then.

 

Typically you get a sleeper team in the Final Four. Best way to make a run in March is with guard play. You won't find many, if any, better than Delon Wright. I see Utah and Ohio State as the best "sleeper" picks to make a Final Four run because of him and Russell. Those guys can carry a team.

Typically you get a sleeper team in the Final Four. Best way to make a run in March is with guard play. You won't find many, if any, better than Delon Wright. I see Utah and Ohio State as the best "sleeper" picks to make a Final Four run because of him and Russell. Those guys can carry a team.

 

Exactly why I went with Ohio State in my prediction.

Kentucky

Wisconsin

Virginia

Utah (my sleeper)

Kentucky

Duke

Wisconsin

Louisville

 

Louisville doesn't have the offense.

VCU was my sleeper until Weber tore his knee up this weekend.

 

Of course it's no like they aren't already on the radar.:lol2:

I'm not completely sold on Arizona, though I admittedly have only caught portions of a couple of games.

I'm not completely sold on Arizona, though I admittedly have only caught portions of a couple of games.

 

Their 18 point win over Utah two weeks ago is among the most impressive wins of the year. They are starting to figure it out and their roster is loaded with talent.

Their 18 point win over Utah two weeks ago is among the most impressive wins of the year. They are starting to figure it out and their roster is loaded with talent.

 

It was in Arizona, wasn't it? Impressive, I agree, but not unexpected IMO. I bet they fall when they have to go to Utah at the end of the month. Arizona just seems to be missing something IMO. Not sure what it is, but I just don't see it with them.

It was in Arizona, wasn't it? Impressive, I agree, but not unexpected IMO. I bet they fall when they have to go to Utah at the end of the month. Arizona just seems to be missing something IMO. Not sure what it is, but I just don't see it with them.

 

Yes, was in Tucson. Certainly helps being at the McKale Center, but beating a Top 11 RPI team by 18 is solid to me whereever you tip it off. They may well lose in Salt Lake, but I will be surprised.

 

I am admittedly a little biased when it comes to the Wildcats West, but I think they are going to be a handful come March.

Yes, was in Tucson. Certainly helps being at the McKale Center, but beating a Top 11 RPI team by 18 is solid to me whereever you tip it off. They may well lose in Salt Lake, but I will be surprised.

 

I am admittedly a little biased when it comes to the Wildcats West, but I think they are going to be a handful come March.

 

Additionally, the PAC 12 is awful. Thought I'd add that. If they get more than 3 teams in the Dance (Arizona, Utah, and Stanford) it is only because Cinderella wins the Conference Tourney.

Their 18 point win over Utah two weeks ago is among the most impressive wins of the year. They are starting to figure it out and their roster is loaded with talent.

 

I need to check our the frosh center for the Utes. I think he's from Austria.

Going off today's CBS bracket

 

On a side note...saw Texas was all the way down to a 10 seed in today's CBS bracket. Crazy, considering what they returned this year.

 

I would hate to be the #1 seed in the side of the bracket that has Texas as a #10.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.