Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bourbon Co 8 Mason Co. 7

Featured Replies

Colby Hearn gets the win Ryan Keller gets the loss... Errors the story of the game for both side... Game came down to the final out...

Did Bourbon hit Keller or was the defense below par? I have not seen Mason's team, but was surprised to see that Bourbon scored 8 with Keller on the mound.

  • Author

It was not pretty, at least 6 pop ups or fly balls dropped or over run. We had 3 bonehead plays on the base baths that cost Mason runs, freshman mistakes. Bourbon did hit the ball and did have several hits but most runs scored with 2 outs and after a dropped or missed played pop up. Bourbon also commited their share of errors. Should of been a 4-2 score.

From the reports I see on here, Mason has trouble keeping the numbers low in the errors column. That may need to be addressed.

These are 2 of the better teams in the 10th region. Its still early yet. Anything can happen and usually does

These are 2 of the better teams in the 10th region. Its still early yet.

 

You are kidding right? I know Mason will be tough with Keller on the mound but other than Ryan I don't see them being consistant enough. Bourbon? I thought they lost most of their team from last year. I know they lost most of their pitching.

You are kidding right? I know Mason will be tough with Keller on the mound but other than Ryan I don't see them being consistant enough. Bourbon? I thought they lost most of their team from last year. I know they lost most of their pitching.

 

Before you get your panties in a wad, read my post. I said 2 of the better teams, not the best. Harrison and Clark are the top 2 teams in the 10th

Not what I meant at all. I think you need to look to Northern Kentucky and include Scott High, Brossart, and Campbell County as some of the top teams in the 10th Region.

Not what I meant at all. I think you need to look to Northern Kentucky and include Scott High, Brossart, and Campbell County as some of the top teams in the 10th Region.

 

I have never seen Scott, so I cant comment there. Brossart and Campbell are always in the mix. Im sorry I excluded them

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.