Bourbon Co 8 Mason Co. 7

It was not pretty, at least 6 pop ups or fly balls dropped or over run. We had 3 bonehead plays on the base baths that cost Mason runs, freshman mistakes. Bourbon did hit the ball and did have several hits but most runs scored with 2 outs and after a dropped or missed played pop up. Bourbon also commited their share of errors. Should of been a 4-2 score.

These are 2 of the better teams in the 10th region. Its still early yet.

You are kidding right? I know Mason will be tough with Keller on the mound but other than Ryan I don't see them being consistant enough. Bourbon? I thought they lost most of their team from last year. I know they lost most of their pitching.

You are kidding right? I know Mason will be tough with Keller on the mound but other than Ryan I don't see them being consistant enough. Bourbon? I thought they lost most of their team from last year. I know they lost most of their pitching.

Before you get your panties in a wad, read my post. I said 2 of the better teams, not the best. Harrison and Clark are the top 2 teams in the 10th

Not what I meant at all. I think you need to look to Northern Kentucky and include Scott High, Brossart, and Campbell County as some of the top teams in the 10th Region.

I have never seen Scott, so I cant comment there. Brossart and Campbell are always in the mix. Im sorry I excluded them