22 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Super Bowl XLIX?

• Seattle Seahawks
    • New England Patriots

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pats 20-17. Sherman looked hurt at end so if he's out makes a big difference. I just thought Pack looked like better team most of the game and Pats offer just enough of a run game to offset Sea pass rush. One thing is for sure- NFL wanted NE/GB and the qb matchup.

Thank goodness the Patriots won that second game. If the Colts had somehow pulled off another magic act and won that, I probably would not have wasted any time or energy even thinking about the Super Bowl.

It is too early for me to make any prediction but it is an interesting matchup. Thinking about it now, I have a hard time seeing Seattle's offense doing much against the Patriots. That makes the question what can Brady do against the Seattle defense. There are going to be some great defensive backs in this Super Bowl.

If you are the Seahawks, who do you prepare for? The Patriot team that had 14 yards rushing against the Ravens, or the team that had 180 yards rushing against the Colts? If the Seahawks give the Patriots 4 turnovers, this game will not be close.