Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl XLIX Predictions Seahawks / Patriots

Who wins Super Bowl XLIX? 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins Super Bowl XLIX?

    • Seattle Seahawks
      50%
      11
    • New England Patriots
      50%
      11

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Patriots in a rout

 

Belichek best coach in all of sports today, team is ALWAYS a step ahead of opponents...Greg Pop would be my #2

  • Replies 44
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put me in the who cares, doubt I'll watch it category.

 

Two of my least favorite teams in all of sports.

Ill quit following the NFL if Sherman and Fake Mode wins. I only like one player on the Hawks and thats Chancellor.

 

Fake Mode? What does that even mean? :lol2:

Hangman, good luck to your Seahawks, my man. Should be a great game IMO.

 

Any interest in a fun little avatar bet on this one?

Hangman, good luck to your Seahawks, my man. Should be a great game IMO.

 

Any interest in a fun little avatar bet on this one?

 

Good luck to your guys, too. I've got a lot of respect for the Patriots organization, and look forward to what I anticipate should because good game.

 

Yeah, I'd be game for an avatar bet. Week? Two weeks?

Good luck to your guys, too. I've got a lot of respect for the Patriots organization, and look forward to what I anticipate should because good game.

 

Yeah, I'd be game for an avatar bet. Week? Two weeks?

You all should go to pm with the avatar thing. I have been suspended in the past for offering a bet in the NFL a forum before for avatars. Against the rules.

Good luck to your guys, too. I've got a lot of respect for the Patriots organization, and look forward to what I anticipate should because good game.

 

Yeah, I'd be game for an avatar bet. Week? Two weeks?

 

Two weeks works for me. :thumb:

Heard on the radio it's bouncing between Seattle -1 and a pickem.

Edited by True blue (and gold)

Heard on the radio it's bouncing between Seattle -1 and a pickem.

I was curious because of Sherman and the other CB's injury.

Brady has a record to shoot for. If he loses the SB he will be tied for 2nd all time with the most SB losses. Only 1 behind Jim Kelly for the most ever.

I have to wait to decide. I had figured Seattle for the repeat going in to this weekend but NE looked so much better in comparison that I'm going to wait to choose. I still lean towards the Seahawks though.

Brady has a record to shoot for. If he loses the SB he will be tied for 2nd all time with the most SB losses. Only 1 behind Jim Kelly for the most ever.

 

And if he wins?

Good stuff here lol.

 

As for the game I think it will be a great one. I rooted for the Pats during their early super bowl run but really haven't since because I got tired of them winning lol However I think I will root for them this time. Mainly I am rooting for a good game though.

 

Patriots 20

Seahawks 17

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.