22 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Super Bowl XLIX?

• Seattle Seahawks
    • New England Patriots

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hellbird is a fan of the bad records people have. I think those are the only records he likes to mention lol

Typically to set the worst ever record you have to have been around a long time to set some pretty darn good ones.

Favre holds the interception record. He could be my QB anytime

Karl Malone missed 3401 free throws. He also holds the made free throws record at 9787. Only 3 people other than Malone have even attempted 9787 or more free throws.

Shaq missed 5317 free throws, but he's got several rings.

Typically to set the worst ever record you have to have been around a long time to set some pretty darn good ones.

Favre holds the interception record. He could be my QB anytime

Karl Malone missed 3401 free throws. He also holds the made free throws record at 9787. Only 3 people other than Malone have even attempted 9787 or more free throws.

Shaq missed 5317 free throws, but he's got several rings.

Trust me I agree. However if a guy gets the worst record to go along with it, that is what someone talks about lol

I'm not one to make predictions, generally. I hope Seattle wins, but I don't know that they will. There's so many variables in play. At this point, I'm happy that things worked out for them to get back here when it looked really bleak at times on Sunday.

Hopefully Sherman and Thomas can use this time to get healthy, along with Justin Britt (who was really missed at the Right Tackle spot on Sunday). I'm just hoping for a good game with no controversy.

I am interested to see what the crowd will be like. My friends in Seattle have tickets. Last year in NY it seemed like a home crowd for the Seahawks.

It'll be interesting. Patriots fans travel insanely well. I'd venture, from a Pats fan perspective, it's 50/50 worst case scenario.