Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl XLIX Predictions Seahawks / Patriots

Who wins Super Bowl XLIX? 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins Super Bowl XLIX?

    • Seattle Seahawks
      50%
      11
    • New England Patriots
      50%
      11

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

And if he wins?

 

Hellbird is a fan of the bad records people have. I think those are the only records he likes to mention lol

  • Replies 44
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And if he wins?

Then he gets a super bowl ring with a * on it lol

Hellbird is a fan of the bad records people have. I think those are the only records he likes to mention lol

 

Typically to set the worst ever record you have to have been around a long time to set some pretty darn good ones.

 

Favre holds the interception record. He could be my QB anytime

 

Karl Malone missed 3401 free throws. He also holds the made free throws record at 9787. Only 3 people other than Malone have even attempted 9787 or more free throws.

 

Shaq missed 5317 free throws, but he's got several rings.

New England 23-17.

I'll take NE. They ain't playin this one in Seattle.

Typically to set the worst ever record you have to have been around a long time to set some pretty darn good ones.

 

Favre holds the interception record. He could be my QB anytime

 

Karl Malone missed 3401 free throws. He also holds the made free throws record at 9787. Only 3 people other than Malone have even attempted 9787 or more free throws.

 

Shaq missed 5317 free throws, but he's got several rings.

 

Trust me I agree. However if a guy gets the worst record to go along with it, that is what someone talks about lol

The NFL is so week to week that I just can't see Seattle playing as awful as they did for 55 minutes yesterday and the Pats playing as well. Stop Lynch and Pats win. Not sure they can do that, though.

I'm not one to make predictions, generally. I hope Seattle wins, but I don't know that they will. There's so many variables in play. At this point, I'm happy that things worked out for them to get back here when it looked really bleak at times on Sunday.

 

Hopefully Sherman and Thomas can use this time to get healthy, along with Justin Britt (who was really missed at the Right Tackle spot on Sunday). I'm just hoping for a good game with no controversy.

Pats are better offensively and just as good on defense. It's going to be fun.

 

NE 27

SEA 20

 

Agree with the first part about the offenses, but Seattle's D is much better, having said this, I'll go:

 

Pats- 27

Hawks- 23

Rooting for NE for the mere fact that Doug Baldwins rant after the game annoyed the heck out of me. That and I really respect Tom Brady.

I am interested to see what the crowd will be like. My friends in Seattle have tickets. Last year in NY it seemed like a home crowd for the Seahawks.

I am interested to see what the crowd will be like. My friends in Seattle have tickets. Last year in NY it seemed like a home crowd for the Seahawks.

 

It'll be interesting. Patriots fans travel insanely well. I'd venture, from a Pats fan perspective, it's 50/50 worst case scenario.

Rooting for NE for the mere fact that Doug Baldwins rant after the game annoyed the heck out of me. That and I really respect Tom Brady.

 

I'm out of the loop. I have no clue what you're talking about.

I honestly couldn't bring myself to willingly "choose / "click" on either name. I want to see Both Teams lose or I hope that this makes history as the first Super Bowl to somehow end in a tie.

I think that N.E. will win in a very close, possible ot game.

My prediction is New England 27, Seattle 26.

 

For the record, I'm 9-1 straight-up in the playoffs. Only loss was the Steelers, so I'll call that a heart play as opposed to a head play.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.