Highlands 2015

Ram

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget sipple at WR lot of action last year till he got hurt.That kid has great hands and medium speed could be a sleeper?

Is this Sipple kid related to Kevin Sipple that played at Highlands in the 70s and later coached at several different HS?

So is Austin Hergott a Ft. Thomas native then?

If not, sounds like Beechwood's record against Mayfield in recent years is doing some damage to their reputation if he wasn't interested in going to play for Uncle Greg at Beechwood.

Didn't Cov Cath lose to Beechwood this year?

If not, sounds like Beechwood's record against Mayfield in recent years is doing some damage to their reputation if he wasn't interested in going to play for Uncle Greg at Beechwood.

I believe this is a great question because it doesn't have the "R" implication that most of the questions of this type have. If he doesn't want to play for Beechwood, it's ok, both schools are awesome in all aspects. One thing for sure, both schools will give him a great education. :thumb:

I never understand when a simple question is asked, why everyone responds in riddles or with other questions

The answer is yes, Austin Hergott is a Fort Thomas native. Father and mother attended Highlands. Older brother graduated from Highlands. Has lived in Fort Thomas for as long as I can remember, maybe his whole life.