Highlands 2015

Ram

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grant Co is still in District. When the KHSAA's originally released the new districts way back when, Grant Co was one of a handful of teams that requested to play a non-district schedule which would non qualify them for post season play for two years. But the KHSAA either declined their request or Grant Co decided to not go through with it. There was a letter request by Grant Co that used to be posted on the KHSAA web site. Not sure if it's still there. At this time, Grant Co is on Highlands schedule next year as far as I know.

Grant Co is still in District. When the KHSAA's originally released the new districts way back when, Grant Co was one of a handful of teams that requested to play a non-district schedule which would non qualify them for post season play for two years. But the KHSAA either declined their request or Grant Co decided to not go through with it. There was a letter request by Grant Co that used to be posted on the KHSAA web site. Not sure if it's still there. At this time, Grant Co is on Highlands schedule next year as far as I know.

You're correct. I was looking at a different date. As of right now Grant Co. is a Home game on Oct. 23rd which is senior night.