Highlands 2015

Ram

I just hope Highlands can win a game next year. All of the doom and gloom is rather comical to say the least. Do they not have 3 offensive lineman returning next year? a running back who saw quality minutes? a corp of receivers that saw significant playing time? Certainly a good base to build from.

Are we looking at the same thread? I don't see the doom and gloom. :idunno:

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is Austin Hergott a Ft. Thomas native then?

If not, sounds like Beechwood's record against Mayfield in recent years is doing some damage to their reputation if he wasn't interested in going to play for Uncle Greg at Beechwood.

Yes, he has lived down the street from me since we moved there in '07. I'm not sure how long he lived there before that, but that is almost 8 years of residency right there.

So you are telling me that the qb position doesn't concern you even a little bit?

I would have bigger concerns if kids were moved to the position rather than working with what I have already put 3 years into. Kid had a pretty good frosh year if I remember correctly. Has all the physical tools needed, now needs to develop mentally and play the position with confidence. With 3 OL returning, are you concerned that the offense will not be able to move the football?

I would have bigger concerns if kids were moved to the position rather than working with what I have already put 3 years into. Kid had a pretty good frosh year if I remember correctly. Has all the physical tools needed, now needs to develop mentally and play the position with confidence. With 3 OL returning, are you concerned that the offense will not be able to move the football?

No, I think they should be able to run the ball well if they have a threat of a passing game. Size and arm strength aren't my concerns. It is the ability to throw the ball accurately.

No, I think they should be able to run the ball well if they have a threat of a passing game. Size and arm strength aren't my concerns. It is the ability to throw the ball accurately.

As many have said before me, practice, practice, practice. I am hoping now that he has quit the basketball team that he is dedicating himself to getting better each and every day of the week.

Probably pretty close on those dimensions.

Saw him @ the Armory last week, I'm 6'3 and I had to look up to him. Huge kid that I would say is at least 6'5 225. I think him knowing that he is QB#1 going into this year will help him tremendously.