Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Two NYC Police Officers Killed in Ambush

Featured Replies

Did I say it did? Looks like I asked you a question.

 

It was obvious from your response what you were implying. I'll just leave it at that.

  • Replies 458
  • Views 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

It was obvious from your response what you were implying. I'll just leave it at that.

 

Wrong.

I think so. My point was if they get what they see as justice there is no violence.

 

Man, is this twisted logic.

I think so. My point was if they get what they see as justice there is no violence.

 

What they see as justice is wrong. No evidence to back it up, none. I will once again point you guys to the livestream or ustream events of Ferguson that was taken right in the middle of the protests. Watch them and see if you still say there is a small percentage chanting peaceful things. What needed to happen is everyone of them arrested. Everyone that blocked a intersection, everyone that blocked a interstate, everyone that broke a law that me or you would be arrested for should have been arrested. Black White Green Red Brown etc. No color involved. By letting this lawlessness go on we have created a major problem. Whats the defines a protest? Is there no limits? I agree with Lipton Bash, No justice no peace by definition is a call for non peaceful means by definition.

  • Author

Guy arrested in NY after being overheard saying he was going to kill some White Cops in NY.

 

This is getting uglier by the day.

Guy arrested in NY after being overheard saying he was going to kill some White Cops in NY.

 

This is getting uglier by the day.

 

At least they got him before he opened up on someone.

Jet Blue flew in 670 officers for the funeral. Flew them for free.

Jet Blue flew in 670 officers for the funeral. Flew them for free.

 

Will the protesters now protest or boycott Jet Blue for this?

  • Author
Will the protesters now protest or boycott Jet Blue for this?

 

I read something like that somewhere today...many were upset at JetBlue for this.

I read something like that somewhere today...many were upset at JetBlue for this.

 

I say tell the protesters to take a long walk off of a short pier. (Can't post what I would really tell them)

Things you don't disrespect: the dead. Goes for both sides of the debate. I despise funeral protests. When someone goes out of their way to help someone get to a funeral, then I'm probably not going to speak out against them regardless of how I feel. Classy move by Jet Blue and while people have a right to protest, I think their protests show a real lack of class and speaks volumes about their character.

I really struggle with this part of the protests. I guess what gets me going more than anything, whether its to do with the debate over Ferguson, New York, etc is the total neglect of right and wrong. I was being sarcastic when I posted would they boycott Jet Blue. I just don't understand. It seems like no matter what anyone does the protesters are going to protest or disagree with. This is what makes this so dangerous for our nation. Someone in some thread I was reading said if this makes to spring or summer we have real problems. This has the same look as the Arab Spring revolts that happened in the Middle East a few years ago. Makes me wonder. Also makes me wonder, and heaven forbid I am going to say I even have had this thought as I am no conspiracy theorist, but also a couple of years ago when all the talk was about homeland security buying up all the ammo makes me wonder now if the government knew that troubled times were coming. And if that were the case.......Never dreamed that I would ever say what I just posted. I sure hope that is not the case. I will say this....we live in one screwed up world.

I really struggle with this part of the protests. I guess what gets me going more than anything, whether its to do with the debate over Ferguson, New York, etc is the total neglect of right and wrong. I was being sarcastic when I posted would they boycott Jet Blue. I just don't understand. It seems like no matter what anyone does the protesters are going to protest or disagree with. This is what makes this so dangerous for our nation. Someone in some thread I was reading said if this makes to spring or summer we have real problems. This has the same look as the Arab Spring revolts that happened in the Middle East a few years ago. Makes me wonder. Also makes me wonder, and heaven forbid I am going to say I even have had this thought as I am no conspiracy theorist, but also a couple of years ago when all the talk was about homeland security buying up all the ammo makes me wonder now if the government knew that troubled times were coming. And if that were the case.......Never dreamed that I would ever say what I just posted. I sure hope that is not the case. I will say this....we live in one screwed up world.

 

We have always lived in a screwed up world. Until we truly learn to love each other, it's going to remain screwed up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.