Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Two NYC Police Officers Killed in Ambush

Featured Replies

Sharpton holds a rally

10,000 people show up

20 people chant to kill cops

 

You say Sharpton is responsible.

 

You hold a rally

10,000 people show up

20 people chant to kill cops

 

By your logic, you support killing cops. Fair assumption about your position?

 

All Clizzy is saying is that how are you going to hold the organizer responsible for the actions/words of so few. I don't think you support killing cops but if you held a rally and atleast one person supports it, you are saying you support it (by your logic).

 

He paints the entire police forces of America as racist and out to get Black America. If you can't see how that incites violence then we will never see eye to eye on this.

 

There are honest discussions that need to be had and I've gone into detail on those topics in many threads. What I won't back down from is the negative impact Sharpton has on any honest discussion being able to happen.

  • Replies 458
  • Views 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By your statement your trying to make believe only 20 people out of 10 thousand chant hateful things and cause violence and mayhem. So your point is invalid from the start.

 

What % were chanting hateful words? Causing violence?

What % were chanting hateful words? Causing violence?

 

In ferguson more than half. Large % in most protests since. If you want to try and sell me this has been most peaceful without hateful language selling it to the wrong guy.

 

No justice no peace by definition is a call for non peaceful means by definition.

In ferguson more than half. Large % in most protests since. If you want to try and sell me this has been most peaceful without hateful language selling it to the wrong guy.

 

No justice no peace by definition is a call for non peaceful means by definition.

 

Not if they get justice...

  • Author
Not if they get justice...

 

So the end justifies the means? Or am I missing your point?

Not if they get justice...

 

So they threaten violence unless they get what they define as justice. Sure sounds peaceful and no reason to believe it incites violence.

So the end justifies the means? Or am I missing your point?

 

I think so. My point was if they get what they see as justice there is no violence.

In ferguson more than half. Large % in most protests since. If you want to try and sell me this has been most peaceful without hateful language selling it to the wrong guy. No justice no peace by definition is a call for non peaceful means by definition.

 

How do you know it was more than half?

Jet Blue is going to fly for free any officer in the country who wants to attend these funerals.

Not if they get justice...

 

Define justice in their minds. I don't know what they mean and neither do you. By a majority of their actions I can deduce a good idea what they want.

 

I think so. My point was if they get what they see as justice there is no violence.

 

Do you think that is ok? That the that of violence is being used to try and change the outcome of our justice system?

I think so. My point was if they get what they see as justice there is no violence.

 

So they are allowed to define justice or they loot and burn? Sounds like extortion to me.

Do you think that is ok? That the that of violence is being used to try and change the outcome of our justice system?

 

How did what I said condone their actions in any way?

So they are allowed to define justice or they loot and burn? Sounds like extortion to me.

 

Again, how did what I said condone their across in any way?

 

How did what I said condone their actions in any way?

 

Did I say it did? Looks like I asked you a question.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.