Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Incarnate Word 74 Nebraska 73

Featured Replies

Which begs the obvious question.

 

Who the hell is Incarnate Word?

Just looked it up and it is a new D-1 program in San Antonio and has been around a long time. David Robinson got his Masters there. I saw a posting of this on Twitter and thought it was a joke because I had never heard of this fine liberal arts university.

  • Author
Just looked it up and it is a new D-1 program in San Antonio and has been around a long time. David Robinson got his Masters there. I saw a posting of this on Twitter and thought it was a joke because I had never heard of this fine liberal arts university.

 

I had to Google it as well.

They will probably play NJIT for the championship.

Sounds like a prep high school that kids would graduate from and would have eligibility issues.

 

Wonder what Mick Cronin thought when he saw that final score.

.....

 

I think they are in the SWAC, if I'm not mistaken. They have a pretty cool logo. Last year was the first that I recalled them showing up in the RPI and KenPom, so I looked it up last winter having never heard of them.

Fun times at Michigan and Nebraska in both hoops and football...geez...

.....

 

I think they are in the SWAC, if I'm not mistaken. They have a pretty cool logo. Last year was the first that I recalled them showing up in the RPI and KenPom, so I looked it up last winter having never heard of them.

 

Not in the SWAC, they are in the Southland with schools like Stephen F. Austin, Sam Houston State, McNeese State, etc. SWAC schools are all historically black.

Was University of Phoenix already booked that night?

Crap, I've got Nebraska over Cincy in the pick 10 contest--as a 3 point game. Guess I won't have to worry about the late games.

Second year in D1....

Not in the SWAC, they are in the Southland with schools like Stephen F. Austin, Sam Houston State, McNeese State, etc. SWAC schools are all historically black.

 

Thanks. I knew what I meant, why didn't everyone else? I'm a maroon. :ohbrother:

Fun times at Michigan and Nebraska in both hoops and football...geez...

 

Nebraska's football team is 9-3

I had never heard of them until College Gameday came to Fargo this year. The Bison were playing them that week.

Sounds like a prep high school that kids would graduate from and would have eligibility issues.

 

Wonder what Mick Cronin thought when he saw that final score.

 

"We can't score 74 points!"

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.