December 11, 201411 yr Final maybe we got our bad game out of the way before the next three. I sure hope so!
December 11, 201411 yr UK struggles with 3's = close games or games within reach JA. Need Ulis and Book back.
December 11, 201411 yr Kind of worried about Saturday. It will be their 4th game in 8 days. Can't start off sluggish like tonight.
December 11, 201411 yr UK struggles with 3's = close games or games within reach JA. Need Ulis and Book back. What happened to those two?
December 11, 201411 yr 36% - Field Goal Percentage 11% - 3 Pt. Percentage 58% - Free Throw Percentage I take back my prediction that UK will beat UL by 20+. Those are pitiful #s.
December 11, 201411 yr What happened to those two? Minor injuries and sickness. Will be back for UNC game.
December 11, 201411 yr Not shocking they came out with no energy or urgency. Looking ahead to UNC and bad shooting. Needed Booker on the floor to space the offense. Neither Harrison can shoot right now. Columbia ran some good offense and moved it pretty well.
December 11, 201411 yr Guys, if you played basketball then you would have to understand how hard it is to get up for games like this. I hated playing teams I knew we were much better than.Kentucky will be ready and energized for Carolina!
December 11, 201411 yr I wonder what UK's season shooting % is when not including points scored in the paint? It couldn't be very good.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.